Questions By MoveslikeMcCartney

1. Guys What do you think of the band The Monkees?
Me: They're alright. I've seen one episode of their tv series and some of their songs, I like them, I've been meaning to listen to them more.
John: They are alright, they are very nice guys.
Paul: They're cool, we get along just fine.
George: Yup, I think they are very funny.

2. Paul who do you think is more handsome you or Michael Nesmith in The Monkees?
Paul: Me? He's very handsome, but in some ways I might be slightly better looking. No offense or anything, I'm just being honest.

3. John Is it true that you sleep in eyes open?
John: No! I don't do that, I don't know where people get it from. I sleep with my eyes closed, like normal people. Seriously, who told you? I need to find this... guy somehow.
Paul: whispers He's just denying it.
John: What was that, Paul? It wasn't you, was it?
Paul: No, of course not! Then I would have to see you sleep which means I snuck into your room and why on earth would I do that?
John: Wait, what?
Paul: I don't, trust me. Next question please, miss interviewer.

4. Guys do you think you all lanky, tall and handsome in your own way?
Me: Definitely, I'm very lanky and tall and I am very handsome... to Hobbits or dwarves anyway...
John: Um, yeah, we are quite tall and handsome. But in our own way? We're quite similar really, especially with these haircuts.
Paul: I assume so, people keep saying they think I'm pretty and so I would say yeah. Unless everyone lied, but I doubt that.
Ringo: I am tall, just not as tall as the others.

5. What does it feel like to be a Beatle?
John: Nothing special, we're just four lads who write songs, avoid being pummeled and doing interviews.
Paul: Sometimes it feels great, sometimes not so great. On one hand you have the excitement but it's really hard to have a normal life.
George: Especially when you're as famous as us, it feels great but it is also terrifying.
Ringo: Fun, we get to make movies and make music together, but George is right, it can be scary and daunting.

6. Do you think you would like to swap places to be a Monkee or to be Jimi Hendrix?
Me: I would prefer to be a Monkee, I'm already am a cheeky monkey so it fits. Plus I bet being a Monkee would be super fun.
John: They're both American, right? Then can I be Elvis? He's American so it's the same thing.
Paul: It isn't the same thing. Jimi Hendrix, he's a very good musician.
George: Jimi I think, but then again being a Monkee would probably better.
Ringo: Monkee, definitely, it would be awesome!

7. Is there any bloopers in your movie A Hard Day's Night?
John: Are you kidding? We're not actors, of course there are bloopers! There are probably more bloopers than the movie itself!
Paul: We forget our lines all the time and we muck about a lot on set. Especially someone I can mention.
John: Hey, it would be extremely tedious if I wasn't there to make things interesting.
George: Yeah, sure. Or we would finish the movie a lot quicker.
John: I enjoyed it so much, that I didn't wanted it to end?
Ringo: Never mind, with John around, you can expect a lot of bloopers.
John: Sure, blame me.

8. Who likes laughing?
Me: Not really, I enjoy a good laugh every now and then, but lately I haven't. It's not that big of a deal to me, laughing is overrated.
John: I love a good laugh, especially when I make them laugh. It's such a cool feeling making someone laugh, if I didn't became a musician, I'd probably be a comedian.
Paul: Now that's funny! And who doesn't like laughing? It is an amazing feeling!
George: You can't hate laughing and be friends with these clowns, cos you'd be laughing a lot. Seriously, Ringo and John can say the randomness things and the funniest jokes.
Ringo: I love laughing! It's the best thing ever, I laugh a lot.

9. Are you threatened that The Monkees had many weeks in number 1?
John: Nope, I'd be greedy if I wanted to be on there every single week. Other artists have to have their songs up there too, it isn't that big of a deal.
Paul: True, and they deserve it, they made some good hits worthy to be up there.
George: Nah, I never bother what is at the top, unless it's one of my own.
Ringo: They where at number one? For many weeks? Wow, congrats guys! Someone finally bet us! I had no idea!

10. George and Ringo are you guys okay with playing marbles while John and Paul writing big hits?
George: Say that to Here Comes the Sun, I didn't just play marbles you know.
Ringo: We don't actually spend the whole time in studio playing marbles, but yes we are okay with playing marbles.
George: It saves us doing a lot of the work, I mean, we get paid to play marbles pretty much! How cool is that? I like the way we do things, John and Paul write most of the songs and Ringo and I write one or two on each LP.

11. George who do you think is the most nicest in your group?
George: In general or to me? Cos they are all very nice guys, but John can be a bit of a prick.
John: Hey! Hurtful!
George: Okay, okay, you can be a prick. But I can't choose, they are all nice and sweet fellas. Sure, Paul can be whiny and bossy, John can be mean and a tease, and Ringo can be annoying and loud, but that is what I love about them.
John: pretends to gag I'm choking with sweetness!
George: See? You learn to love their weird quirky behaviors.
Paul: I am not whiny or bossy, what are you talking about Geo?
George: Uh... next question please!

12. Ringo are you Jealous that Paul is more handsome in you? Or that Paul is more taller than you?
Ringo: No, I will feel awful if I was jealous all the time. Imagine deep down being envious of one of your best friends, we see each other a lot so I'll feel bloody awful feeling that all the time. I'm happy being me, the sweet, lovable drummer. Paul can be the pretty, talented bass player, I don't care.

13. Paul why are you so tall?
Paul: Because I ate my veggies.
Me: That never works! I eat loads of vegetables and fruits and it doesn't do anything. That is a load of horse hockey that is!
George: Horse hockey?
Me: Yeah, horse hockey! What about it?
George: Nothing, just an interesting phrase.
Me: So? Speaking of which that is all the time we have for today's interview! Vote and comment if you liked it and I'll see you cats later. Bye!