Fuck! I missed you ...

Nicki-

I had just posted my boxing video on Instagram. I chuckled to myself watching it because I was being petty. Meek has been being petty since I left. So only one way to get a response out of him. I made sure it was enough that he would be mad but not to much where he would fly out here and violate probation. I put my hair in a bun and got in bed when Grizz left. Just like clockwork meek FaceTimed me "Daddy 💦🙈" appeared on my screen, I let it ring a few times before I answered.

Nicki- Hey baby

Meek - Yo what the fuck?! Why you post that shit?

Nicki - I said hey baby

I rolled my eyes and he wiped his hand over his face frustrated. He had his shirt off and I noticed he got his tattoos re-colored.

Meek- You really being disrespectful like on some real shit!

Nicki - What I do ?

I chuckled at how cute he was mad

Meek- you really trying me Nicki. You gone make me go off on yo lil ass.

I shrugged

Nicki- Go off then ill just turn the volume down.

He hung up on me and I killed myself laughing. I put my phone on the charger and drifted to sleep. I woke up to no missed calls or messages from meek I shrugged it off. I put on some pink puma sweat pants and ethika boyshorts. I threw on a white fitted tee and my slippers. I made my way to my white Range Rover and drove to the studio. It's been a minute since I've drove myself. I pulled up and seen a few cars there so I figured Fetty was already there. I walked in and froze seeing Tak and Pmon . Fetty was on the couch smoking.

Nicki- Um what are you guys doing here

Tak - Meek sent us to keep an eye out for you

Nicki- Ima big girl I don't need a babysitter

Pmon - He really mad about them pictures sis he shattered his damn phone. Coon had to go get him a new one.

Nicki- He really trippin he called last night tryna go off on me almost 3,000 miles away like I'm supposed to be scared.

Tak- Ight you gotta go back to philly eventually

Nicki- nope I gotta work

Tak nodded and answered his phone.

Tak- Yeah cuz we here

I shook my head going over to Fetty giving him a half hug.

Fetty - Wassup beautiful you ready

I heard meek talking shit but I ignored him. We sat at the table with our pen and pad as I turned on a beat somebody had sent me. I had mixed it with another beat and tweaked it to my liking. I nodded my head to the beat as I thought of lyrics. I just started freestyling rapping immediately

Nicki - Who knew that fame would hold the flame that tear us all apart. You said it wouldn't be why . You said it wouldn't be why. You said it wouldn't be the house the bank accounts that tear us all apart .

Fetty clapped nodding his head to the beat

Fetty - that shit fye