You Mad ?

May 29th - Friday

"Why are you yelling at me ! " Nicki yelled with tears streaming down her eyes

" because your ass don't seem to understand when I talk to you in a normal tone !" My tone escalated

" What did I do ?! Why are you mad at me !" Nicki yelled as they stood in there condo

" You doing all this shit and your not telling me about ! I'm just left blindsided "

" I'm not about to aurgue about working ! So I'm gone go and once you learn to control your tone we can talk about it "

" So you just gone walk out while we talking ! Typical onika !"

Nicki grabbed her Louis Vittion Suitcase and went out there LA Condo. She had to get to Atlanta by 6 and at this point she was pushing it . She put her hood on as she looked back at Rihmeek one last time before she walked out the front door.

~

My driver pulled up to LAX I was meet by Sherika . By the look on my face she knew something was wrong but she decided to wait till we got on the jet . I walked as fast as possible through the airport to my private jet . We finally boarded the plane I put on my beats sitting down Sherika quickly removed them .

Sherika - What's wrong ?

Nicki - Rihmeek is mad at me

Sherika- what you do ?

Nicki - he's mad I'm busy I guess and I didn't let him know my schedule .

Sherika - that's petty

Nicki - Right I've been trying so hard to be the perfect girlfriend and he wants to yell at me for some petty shit . I been cooking for him , cleaning , let's not forget fucking him . Everyday where together .

Sherika - he probably saw some shit on Instagram and got in his feelings .

Nicki - well he need to get out of that shit . I haven't done anything wrong .

A tear slipped from my eye I quickly wiped it.

Sherika - why you crying ?

Nicki - I just love him so much ... I hate when he's mad at me .

I said honestly especially if it was over something petty . I couldn't stand him being distant from me . I got on my phone and fav'ed a post of beyonce. Then went to Instagram to post my cosmopolitan magazine . I wanted to get this out the way since most of the barbz already knew anyway . I checked the omeeka tag ahhhh mess . I can't like they stuff because I would be on shaderoom somewhere but I got a good laugh.

Barbershop 3 ~

I wasn't feeling my best but I had a commitment to fill . I was changing to go on set so I decided to take some pictures for my babies . They been feeling some type of way so I decided to talk to them after I posted the photos. When the world seemed dark they always had a way of making it brighter .

" Nicki we need you on set in 5 "

I heard somebody call from outside my dressing room. Still no call from Rihmeek I sighed and took off the heart shaped ring he gave me . The symbol of his love I carelessly threw in my purse . He didn't care neither did I .

~

After maybe an hour of shooting we got a weather alert . I was supposed to be going back home to meek tonight but he hadn't called yet so I'll just stay in Atlanta till the morning . I had Sherika get a hotel room for me and her at the Hilton for the night . I gave her cash because I didn't feel like anybody in my business . I put my shades and hood on and we went up to the two bedroom hotel she got us . Honestly one bed would have been fine with me . I said until I remembered Sherika sleeps naked .