Range Rover

Club Dream ~

"Rihmeek I'm ready to go home " I whined in Meeks ear

" What's wrong baby " he almost groaned out

" it's 1 in the morning I'm ready to go , I wanna go home Now. "

He looked at me then looked around at his surroundings. He unbuttoned my jeans and stuck his hand in my underwear. His cold hand felt nice on my swollen pearl.

" oh now I understand " he took his hand out and he took his fingers and buttoned my pants back together

" Daddy I want you " I seductively whispered in her ear . Feeling that he didn't completely understand my needs . Which made him bite his lip .

He stood up and walked away. He looked back at me which caused me to follow him . I smiled thinking we were finally going home . I found it weird that he didn't tell his boys we were leaving. Maybe he'll send them a text I shrugged it off . When I looked up from my thoughts he was grabbing my wrist . He pulled me close to him

" stay with me "

He let me go and i followed him out the door keeping up this time . We went out the side door where our car was park away from everybody else. When he got outside away from all the cameras he grabbed me and interlocked our hands . We walked to my Range Rover that we drove here. He opened the back door .

" ion wanna sit in the back tho " I whined at him

He slapped my butt telling me to get in . I rolled my eyes hoping he ain't see and climbed up in the back . Me being my height made it difficult but I managed. He got in behind me and shut the door.

" sit right there "

He pointed to the spot in-between the driver and passenger seat. I didn't hesitate to obey him. He kissed my lips and started to take off my shirt .

" what you doin Rihmeek " I pulled my shirt back down

" I'm about to fix yo lil problem and attitude "

" I don't have an attitude " I scoffed at him

" I seen you roll your eyes " I started to roll them at him again but I decided against it . He gets rough I guess you could say when he believes I have an attitude. Don't get me wrong I loved it but this wasn't the place... It was to small .

" Rihmeek you to big for all this freak shit " I giggled as his hands traveled up my shirt

" wanna bet " he. Laughed out finally taking my shirt off

I leaned forward and kissed him as he unclamped my bra . I've never trusted anyone the way I trust him. I've always felt like there were 4 people I would jump in front of a bullet for but , he's the first person that I know will jump in front of a bullet for me. Without any hesitation I just feel safe with him . I caressed his waves as I depended the kiss . I guess he didn't like that I was taking control because he removed my hand and took dominance in our tongue battle.

" I love you so much " he mumbled through our kiss . I bit his bottom lip and grabbed his head looking into his eyes .

" I love you to Rihmeek" he smiled and went to the crook of my neck . He kissed it and unbuttoned my pants yet again he stuck his freezing hands on my now steaming pearl. He went back to the crook of my neck licking it slightly . I instantly got wet and he took notice. After there suckin on my neck for awhile making love marks . He traveled down to my now exposed chest and plopped one in his mouth. Now starting to rub on my pearl which drove me crazy . He dropped one of my boobs and grabbed the other giving the same attention. He stuck one finger in my pearl I jumped not knowing it was coming. My mouth hung open letting my moans escape. He dropped my boob and laid me back and took off my shoes then my underwear and jeans came down in one hard tug. I grabbed my teddy bear and purse to put under me to make my position more comfortable.