M I N E ( Her)

Meek -

" Mr.Williams you have someone here to see " my secretary Nicole spoke .

" Who ? Do they have an appointment?" I asked checking my schedule on my iPhone

" She's been here for hours she said she just wanted a chance to meet with you "

" Send her in "

She nodded and walked back to the lobby area. I leaned back in my chair and kicked my feet up . I grabbed a freshly rolled blunt and put it in between my lips . I took the lighter out of my drawer and lit the end setting it ablaze. Waiting for whoever she was . Soon after my first puff I seen her she walked through the glass door of my office and stood before me .

" Name ?" I asked

I can't deny she was beautiful but I couldn't let that cloud my mind . She came here for business not to flirt with me .

" Onika " she said shyly

" Okay onika why are you here ? " I asked actually interested to know why . Most women came in here wanting to be Beyoncé, but she seemed different. She had more of an edge I guess you could say . She was so short but her presence was known .

" I wanted to ... Ask about being apart of your label. "

" My label ? What talent do you have ?"

I took my blunt to my lips I inhaled deeply. I blew out letting a thick cloud of smoke appeared in front of me .

" I rap " she said briefly

I had to withhold my urge to laugh she couldn't be serious. She was barely 5'0 feet tall . Nothing about her screamed rapper. Nothing about her screamed Dreamchasers.

" What are you waiting on ? Rap for me Onika "

" Here ? Right now ? " she asked nervously

" You didn't honestly think I could sign you without hearing you ?"

She chuckled nervously

" No ... I guess not I honestly never expected to make it this far ."

She messed with the charm bracelet on her arm.

" You don't have to be nervous just do ya thing "

I took my feet of the desk and planted them firmly on the ground. I wanted her to feel like she had my un-divided attention . She had a since of innocence that I liked . She wasn't like anyone that had ever walked through those doors. She was different in all aspects of the word . Her lips parted and she started to flow

I don't fucks with ya'll jokers when it comes to money
Cause ain't a damn thing funny, Understand me dunnie?
Flat out the bat-mobile hat on 2, Got the cherry red pump, With da matchin belt
New heroin in town, Check da roster girl.I'm comin for the crown kim that's the word
Flashy in the drop, Low key in the bird.Ratchet on top so don't get on my nerve.
Get his whip down like a lumber-jack, let the hood know nicki got that thunder cap.

She was good definitely worth investing my time in . She was definitely beautiful she could sell cd just with her face. When I get through with her she's going to be more than good ... She's going to be great. She was nervous I could tell because she played with her charm bracelet. I just stared at her seeing if she was confident in her rhymes.

" .... Okay You were cool how old are you ? "

" 21 " finally stopped messing with her bracelet