"You're right Samy! I am good with my toys, I love mama and papa so much and I already have a lot of toys. My friend Selena, don't have papa because she said that her papa is now in heaven watching her." I can see in her eyes how she felt for her friend and it saddened me that in her young age, she already lost her father.

"See, that's why you should be happy that your family is here for you." I kissed her nose and she giggles.

"Thank you Samy, I'm going to miss you when you leave tomorrow." She hugs me tightly.

"Me too baby, I'm going to miss my little miss universe."

Eduardo came in later on and we both talk for about half an hour about everything while Cassandra is lying on my bed singing 'twinkle twinkle little star' over and over again.

***

These past few days, I've thought of everything and I think it helped me cleared my mind. It's good being here once in a while.

I already put my bag at the back seat of my car and ready to leave and see my family and my man.

"Thank you so much Isabella, Eduardo for letting me in here." I told them, they are side by side with Eduardo's arm wrapped in Isabella's shoulder blade.

"It's nothing Samantha; you know that this house is also yours. You are like a family to us and you know that. Feel free to come anytime." Eduardo told me.

"Eduardo is right, we already talked about it Sam." said Isabella.

I hug the both of them and turn my gaze to Cassandra. I bent down on my knees to reach her,

"I'm going to miss my little miss universe." I kissed her cheeks and hug her.

"Me too Samy, when will you come back?" she asks.

"I'll be back before you know it." I told her and she smiled at me.

***

I parked my car in the front of our house; it's funny how they don't recognize the sound of my engine. They recognize James car even if it's just a few houses away.
They didn't know that I am coming this morning because I always go home from my trip at noon.
I open our door using my own key without any noise as I slowly walk through the kitchen. My mom and dad were sweetly arguing on something I can't figure it out.

"Come on honey, I think the kids will like this much better." My dad said raising a bottle.

"I know but this, they will love it better." My mom said while pointing at the bottle she is holding.

I fake a cough to get their attention and they do.

"Sam" my father said smiling at me.
"Baby," my mom chirped happily. I move towards them and embrace the both of them.

"How is my baby?" my mom asked.

"I'm fine mom, what is going on here?" I ask and my mom looks at my dad.

"Happy birthday baby, even if it's a little bit days late." My father said and kissed my cheeks.
"Thanks dad,"

"Happy birthday sweetie" My mom excitedly said and hugs me one more time.

"Where is James?" I ask. "Actually he is-"my mom was been cut off by the loud voice coming through the living room.

"Okay, when my sister showed up I want you guys to just ignore her like we didn't knew that she is here like we didn't know that she's-" I rolled my eyes and can't wait to see his reaction when he sees me standing in here.

"James, you've already said that at the car so can you please stop?" I heard Myra's voice getting irritated.

"Babe, it's better to practice okay? Trust me this is going to be perfect! I've been practicing this since last night." I want to laugh harder but my father holds my arm telling me not to ruin the moment.

"And are you sure that this is going to work out?" This time it's Henry who asked him.

"Don't you under estimate the power of this guy." My brother remarked.
What took them so long to enter the kitchen? Because I am one hundred percent sure that our house is not a mansion! And that I can even picture it at the back of my mind even my eyes were closed.

After a second my bother showed up and his face were surprised. Showing behind him were friends smirking.

"Where is my 'Welcome Home' James?" I smirk at him.

***

I'm sorry if it's short and late because I'm sick.

Hello, I hope you like it.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share

Thank You