ch1

I wake up to beeping and a pig nuzzling my leg. I groan and sit up on the edge of my bed. I walk to the bathroom that was connected to my room. I brush my fingers through my hair attempting to tame it. I throw on a red t-shirt and jeans. I grab my book bag and the journal that was brown with a sapphire blue binder and pine tree on it. My symbol that the flouting Dorito gave me. I fast walk out of my own room. Mabel is coming down the steps and runs into the kitchen. "Let's go let's go let's go!" She yelled at me while I grab two pieces of buttered toast and head out the door.
"STAN.FORD WE'RE OFF TO SCHOOL SEE YOU LATER!" I shouted behind me. I climbed into the drivers seat and start the car. Mabel gets in and shuts the door of the truck and we head for school.

I park the car and jump out with Mable. We head up the stairs and enter our high school. We wave goodbye and she heads over to her friends. I walk to my locker quickly avoiding any eye contact, whispers are passed around as I move down the hall way.

"omg he's a fag"

"gay nerd"

"Paranormal freak"

"hey did you see the new kids?"

"yea the guy is really hot"

"yea and sexy"

"Dude have you seen the new chick she's so sexy"

they all said.

I got to my locker and started to turn the lock putting in my combination. I started to opened the metal door, when a hand flew past my head and pushed it shut. The hall ways cleared. I turned around to see Brad with his two friends."So Nerd freak, you want to do this the easy way or the hard way." I gulped and tensed up. He slapped me across the face and kneed my stomach. I drop to the floor groaning and holding my stomach. He punches my side and face. They laugh.

"HEY go pick on someone else!" they stopped beating me and look over. A teenage boy was stood at the end of the hallway next to a shorter girl "OH SO YOU WANT TO STAND FOR THE NERD KID" Brad yelled out. "You want to leave easily or not walk for a while." the girl sternly asked. "HAHAHAH hey look at this boys the girl is poor she has no shoes HAHAHAHAHA" brad and his friends laughed. The teenage boy had blond hair and was wearing a yellow sweater and black pants and shoes, the girl was wearing a skin tight neon yellow hoodie, and light blue faded jeans that were ripped from the knees up, but was bear footed and had long chocolate brown hair. She pulled a deck of cards out of her pocket and slid on card in between her index and middle finger and held it up to her face. "alright no walking way " She throw the card at brad and it cut his cheek. She handed the cards to the boy and took more cards and throw them. The cards went so fast that they tour their clothing leaving cuts in their skin. "Dudes how she so skinny" one of Brads friends asked. One of the cards cut brads hair. oh no. The girl stops throwing the cards. "No one touches my hair except MY GIRLFRIEND!" Brad shouted out. He ran at them. The boy stepped up and put his hand up his sleeve and pulled.....a rope of cloth out of his sleeve. He dodge Brads charge and whipped the rope around his ankles and pulled back tripping him. He handed the rope to the girl. She walked over and stepped on his back. "Say sorry"

"WHY WOULD I"

She pulled the rope causing his legs to be lifted up over his head. People where watching.

"say your sorry" she sounded more angry.

"Bitch hell No!" she glared and stat on his back backwards pulling his legs further over his head.

"owowowowowow Woman stop you'll break my back!"

"If you want me to stop the tell him that YOUR FUCKING SORRY!"

"OKOKOKOKO! I'M SORRRYYY LET GO NOW!"

She let go of him and stood up walking over to me. Brad stood up and lunge at her about to punch her. She bent down dodging his fist and kicked her leg up right into his jaw sending him backwards to the floor. "Oops did I do that?" she shrugged and kicked up standing on only her hands and walked over to me on her hands....HER FLIPPING HANDS!

"Hey" she bend her back over her hands and stood up. "the name is Elizabeth, and this is my brother William or Will for short." she motioned to Will who was walking over

"umm thanks for helping me." I say standing up. "No problem." Will said with a grin. Heat rushed up to my face. He was pretty cute. AAAAA WHAT AM I THINK?

"OMGOMGOMG BRO BRO ARE YOU Ok?" Mable Jumps on tightly hugging me.

"Mable I'm fine"

"Oh shooting star, you never told me that this was your brother."

"oh yea-".......Her eyes trailed down to her chest and Elizabeth's "How the flip dip are your boobs bigger than mine!" Elizabeth shrugged.
The bell rang and we all rushed to first period history, and I'm lucky that we all have the same teacher first period.

The day came and went. We grab our books and homework from our lockers. I walk out of the school with Elizabeth, and Will. We walked past Brad. He turned his head to me then quickly looked back at his friends. I shrugged it off and me and Mable wave goodbye to Will and Elizabeth and walk to the car and we go home.