Chapter 8

Camila thought about the last text she sent to her boyfriend.

I didn't lie to you. The person who told you is my ex boyfriend and if you want to believe him go ahead because I'm not a liar. Why would I lie to you when you're the first person I cared about in a relationship. I told you I loved you and just because you heard something you don't want to believe me. Fine I could go fuck myself, but just so you know I would always be here.

She knew she still had a little feelings for Shawn, but she never paid them any tension. Shawn blamed Camila for cheated, which was very true, but he blamed her for cheating before she started doing this with her sisters.

Camila doesn't know why she's thinking about this while with Dinah, but she decides to ignore them.

"Fuck, Camila. Faster" Dinah moans, bringing back Camila into reality which seems like a fantasy. Camila grants her sister wishes and goes faster. Dinah back arches as she moans her sister name.

"Shh" Camila hisses, but Dinah couldn't. She was feeling all kinds of rushes, but she was mostly feeling lust and the lust she was feeling couldn't and definitely wouldn't stop her from wanted her sister more.

"walz, are you okay?" Dinah ask, then she felt something that nobody could make her feel...... A kiss, but not just any kiss. A kiss that definitely proves Camila is in love with her.

Camila breaks the kiss and look at her true love.

"There's nothing in this whole entire world that could make me feel the way you make me feel" Camila says, staring deeply in Dinah's orbs.

"Do you mean that?" Dinah ask.

"more than anything? Yes. Yes i do" then both of them smile in each others eyes.

-

Two rooms away is Lauren's room. Where she's having a midnight snack.

"Oh my god, Lauren. You're so good at this" Normani moans, quietly as Lauren sucks on her clit.

Lauren smirks, then spreads Normani's legs wider. Lauren licks her own lips, then bends down again and licks Normani's folds. Normani groans being pleasured by the Jauregui's tongue.

Once Lauren has Normani's whole center wet, she sticks her tongue inside her impatient sister.

"Oh fuck" Lauren can hear Normani mumble. "More, baby"

Lauren gives the 17 year old more of what she wants and holds down her hips as Normani's back arches.

"Oh my-" Normani couldn't finish her sentence. She was feeling rushes of pleasure speeding through her body.

Lauren feels Normani's center clench, warning the Cuban that her sister is ready to cum.

"Don't let it go yet" Lauren demands, then Normani nods weakly.

Lauren twirls her tongue, then curls it. Hitting Normani's g-spot.
Normani gasp, then grabs the bedsheets as she tightens her eyes close. Lauren thirst her tongue in and out repeatedly. Normani bites her lip as she curls her toes.

"L- fuck..." Normani moans, causing Lauren to smirk.

"L-Lauren.... I ...I can't h-hold it any-anymore" Normani struggles to tell her sister.

"Try harder, baby girl" Lauren smooth talks, but her actions towards Normani's core won't as smooth, but the dark skinned girl loves it.

Lauren moves to her clit and starts sucking on it. Normani covers her screams with the blanket as Lauren loves the torture her sister is going through.
Lauren uses the tip of her tongue to tease the hard bud. Normani bucks her hips up, but gets push down by Lauren. The Latina let's go of the her sister's clit, then move up face to face with Normani.
Lauren smirks, then plants a gentle kiss on Normani's lips.