Chapter 3

The girls arrives at Bey's Records Studio with none other than their mother, Beyonce.

"Hello, Yonce" A women says. The girls never seen this woman before. Probably in her middle 20s. "These ladies must be your beautiful daughters"

"Yes. This is Dinah, Camila, Lauren, Normani, and Ally, my babies" Beyonce introduces her daughters. "...and of course Blue, but she's having a day out with her father"

"Of course. Well the studio's all prepare for you to get your singing on. I'll stay with the girls and talk with them for a while" the woman says, then Beyonce nods and blows a kiss to her daughters before going in the studio. "Hello girls. My name's Andrea Nelson. I'm your mother's assistant"

"Assistant? Our mother got a assistant?" Normani ask.

"Your mother has everything, sweetie" Andrea says, then she sees Dinah in her own world with her headphones on. Andrea snaps her fingers at the girl, trying get her attention, then Lauren bumps her elbow at Dinah.

"What?" Dinah ask, annoyed, removing the headphones from her ear

"Are you alright? You seem distant from your sisters" Andrea ask, then Dinah looks at her sisters

"I'm fine" Dinah says, then walks in the studio. Camila looks down wondering if what she said got the wrong side of Dinah.

After talking with the girls, Andrea is walking to her car to get some files for Beyonce, but she sees Dinah sitting on a small cliff still with her headphones. Andrea approaches her, then taps on her shoulder. Dinah removes her ear bud.

"Oh hey" Dinah says.

"Hey. Are you alright?" Andrea ask.

"Yeah. I'm just thinking" Dinah says, looking in front of her.

"Well, what about?" Andrea ask, then sits next to Dinah.

"The meaning of feelings" Dinah answers.

"What kind of feelings?"

"All if them, like why do we need them?" Dinah ask.

"Well then we would be heartless people and that is the most scariest thing in this planet" Andrea answers.

"But if we had no feelings, then we wouldn't fall for people we're not suppose to fall for" Dinah says.

"Are you speaking from experience?" Andrea ask, then Dinah stays silent. "How old are you, Dinah?"

"16" Dinah answers, quietly.

"My first love was at 16 years old too" Andrea says.

"I'm not in love"

"Then how do you feel?" Andrea ask.

"Used, hurt, denied" Dinah answers.

"By someone you love?"

"I don't love them and if I did, I couldn't, besides the only way I love this person is not the way you think" Dinah says.

"I guess it's different for you kids" Andrea says.

"How old are you?" Dinah ask.

"26 turning 27 in 4 months" Andrea answers.

"So you already been through this stuff?" Dinah ask.

"Well, depends on what situation your talking about, but nobody is to old to go through a heartbreak or betrayal. How about I ask your mom if you can come hang out with me probably once a week, so we can talk more?" Andrea suggest.

"That's fine with me" Dinah says, then Camila runs towards them.

"Andrea, my mom needs the files with her notes" Camila says.

"Right. Sorry" Andrea says, then gets up and walks to her car. Dinah gets up, then brush her bottom.

"Do I have any dirt on my butt?" Dinah ask Camila, then Camila looks at her sister's ass and licks her lips.

"No" Camila answers with a quiet voice.

"Good" Dinah says. When she was about to walk away, Camila stops her with a kiss, then Dinah pulls away immediately.

"What are you doing? We're in public" Dinah ask.

"I don't care" Camila says.

"Well I do. If anyone sees us, they'll ruin mom's career" Dinah says.

"But I need you" Camila says, pulling Dinah in by her waist.

"I thought you said never to make you feel good again" Dinah says.

"Don't pay mind to that" Camila's says, moving closer to Dinah lips, but Dinsh moves back and gets out of Camila's grip.

"Well, I did" Dinah says, then walk towards the studio.

Lauren is helping her mother put her earphones to sing as Normani and Ally messes with the equipment.

Dinah walks in, then sits in the couch. Camila soon walks in, but walks in the booth where Beyonce and Lauren are at.

"Is Andrea getting the notes?" Beyonce ask.

"Yup" Camila says. "What's wrong with the headphones?"

"She keeps hearing a pitchy sound" Lauren answers, then Camila looks at the mic.

"Maybe because it's not connected to the mic" Camila says, then Lauren and Beyonce looks at the wire.

"Ooooooh" Beyonce and Lauren says at the same time.

"Okay, I have the files with the notes" Andrea says, entering the room with a folder in her hands. She hands them to Beyonce.

"Thanks, Ang" Beyonce says.

Beyonce is singing Daddy as the girls listen in the recording room.

The girls watch and give her thumbs up. Sometimes they would sing along and Andrea would hear them and smile, then Beyonce's agent walks in, without anyone noticing. He listens to the girls sing along to their mother's song and he's amazed at their voices.

When Beyonce finishes singing, the five girls along with Andrea claps, then the agent claps slowly and their attention goes towards the man.

A/N: So ya. Hope y'all liked it. What y'all think is going to happen. Sorry for mistakes. Love y'allpeace

- Alicia ;-)