Chapter 15

"Wow.." Adrian breathes, pulling the sheet over us before wrapping his arms around me.

"Wow, is right." I giggle, feeling a new sense of contentment filling my body and soul. I feel completed now and like nothing can stop me.

Adrian kisses the top of my head and I smile to myself. "That was better than I had imagined." I say, tilting my head up to look at my mate's handsome face.

Adrian smirked and pecked my lips. "Oh really? I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was better than I could imagine too." He whispered, a grin stretching his face.

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Oh? How so. I'd love to hear how I passed your expectations." I run a hand across his chest, loving the way his muscles tense slightly under my touch. 

"Well for one," He starts. "I always knew I wanted to wait for my mate, but I never thought that she would be so hot. Or such a natural in bed." He winked at me and I remember the way he tasted in my mouth.

"You can't even believe how much I appreciate you waiting for me. At first I was worried that you wouldn't want me because I thought that you were.. Experienced and I wasn't." I whisper, looking down at his chest.

I feel his fingers lift my chin up to look him in the eye. "Don't you ever think I don't want you. Sophia Winters, you are more of a woman I could ever ask for." The way he says this so softly has me nearly in tears.

" I love you so much Adrian." I whisper and feel the newly strengthened bond pulse between us. 

He kisses me again, pulling my body to him and when he pulls away, I feel Adrian bury his head in my hair. "I love you too, Soph." Then as an after thought, "Maybe you shouldn't tell your father about me taking your virginity anytime soon. I'd prefer to keep my balls." He chuckled, only half joking.

"Trust me, I would prefer it if you keep your balls too." I wink and kiss him, moving my body to straddle him. 

I feel my wolf stir and then round 2 starts.

*****

I wake up the next morning after the best sleep of my life. My legs are tangled in the sheets and my mate's legs, my head resting on his chest and his arms wrapped protectively around my waist. 

I smile and hug Adrian closer to me, not quite wanting to get up yet. 

Though the moment is shattered when I hear; "Oh my god!" Squealed out from behind me. 

I startle and jump up to a sitting position, head spinning to see who was in the room. My moving wakes Adrian up and he sits up groggily, not understanding the situation.

I clutch the sheets closer to me when I see Hannah standing in the middle of the room, a wide grin on her face and she is practically bouncing on spot. 

I pull more sheets close to me to hide my nudity but I forget that Adrian is in the bed with me and I pull the sheet right off him, exposing his morning wood to my best friend.

Her eyes widen in horror as he shrieks and covers her eyes. "What the fuck?" Adrian growls from behind me and I feel a growl bubble threateningly from my own mouth as the she-wolf in me warns the unmated female from looking at our mates c0ck.

"Hannah! What are you doing here so early in the morning?" I question, moving to sit on Adrian's lap and ignoring his silent moan as I accidentally brush his wood. I curl into him and use the sheet to cover both of us.

"I wanted to check in with you and see how you were after the whole father thing yesterday. Obviously you are more than fine." She teases and I feel a blush coat my cheeks. The soreness in between my legs is a vivid reminder of my mate giving me the most pleasure I've ever felt.

Adrian shifts under me and nibbles on my ear. "You may want to stop thinking about last night or I may have to recreate it right now infront of your friend." He growls, making the heat ignite in me again, the excitement of his threat making me want him to follow through.

"Okay then, I'm going to go before you guys give me a live porn viewing." Hannah calls on her way out the door, though I barely even register her words as I move to straddle Adrian's lap again. 

***

After another round, Adrian left to his room to get ready for school while I hopped in the shower and started to get ready myself. 

In the shower I try to wash all of my mate's seed out of me though it isn't as easy as people seem to act.

I finish getting ready and head to the dining hall, spotting Hannah in the serving line, I head over to her and pick up 4 pancakes, 2 apples and 2 carton's of milk.

Hannah giggles at my tray and winks. "Someone's worked up an appetite, is it really that much work to mate?" She inquired as we headed to our usual table.

I nod my head as I sit down, opening a packet of syrup and drizzling it on my pancakes. "It's a lot of work, though I didn't even know how much until after it was over. During, I think you just get so into it that you don't realise." I smile, thinking back to this morning.

'I'm warning you Sophia, if you don't control your thoughts I'll have to take you on the table.' I hear my mate's voice in my head and blush, forgetting that now he can read my thoughts.

Before Hannah can even open her mouth to speak, Adrian plops down into the chair next to me and winks, taunting me when he feels my wanting through the bond.

When I look back at my friend, a knowing smile is on her face as she looks between Adrian and I. 

"So, Adrian. How was your night?" She asked innocently.

Adrian looks startled by her question but grins none-the-less and winks. "Oh, it was tiring, I went for a work out. Pounding the weights hard for hours." He smirks and starts to eat his cereal.

Hannah giggles and finishes her food before leaving us. We do the same before getting up and leaving for class, Adrian grabbing my ass any possible time we are alone or leaving little kisses on my mark that I have covered with concealer.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Whoo! Double update. I just wanted to post this to say sorry for not updating for a while. 

This is pretty much just a filler chapter with some cutesy shit.

Please Vote & Comment!

~Shay