Chapter 16

The next couple weeks go the same, school passing by in an uneventful stalemate.

The news soon died down about my lineage and now the top gossip was about Mindy Taylor hooking up with Levi Polter. They had both been expelled from school seeing as they were both Alpha students and could no longer be trusted not to 'canoodle' with the other students.

Fear was a constant in the back of my mind, the idea of being kicked out of school looming over Adrian and my heads. If anyone found out about us, all hell was bound to break loose.

My father was adamant on letting the headmaster in on our situation, but I couldn't let him. There was a chance that he would not allow us to stay in school and it would be torture not to have Adrian and Hannah around at all times.

Plus, I don't know if I would be able to keep my hormones in check for a long period of time. It is hard enough now to keep my hands off Adrian in class long enough to make it back to the dorms before atleast making out.

Which brings us to the present.

We are in Adrian's room, him sitting on the bed, shirtless might I add and I am straddling his waist.

"Soph.." Adrian moans out, trailing his mouth down the side of my neck. I smile to myself, leaning my head away from him to give him some more access.

I bring his lips back to mine, continuing to kiss him slowly, carefully torturing him with my lips. I deny him entrance every time he nibbles on my lips, earning a growl from deep in his chest.

I smile to myself and start to grind on his lap, the thin fabric of my panties rubbing against the roughness of his black jeans.

Adrian growls again, his hands gripping onto my butt cheeks, about to-

"Again guys? Don't you know how to have a conversation?" The voice of my friend echoes through the room.

I groan and roll off of Adrian, not even bothering to feel embarrassed after all the other times that Hannah has done this exact same thing. "Of course we know how to have a conversation. This is just much more fun." Adrian answers, smirking at me. I smile, taking in his messy hair and swollen lips.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sure it is. I need some friend time now, sorry Adrian." Hannah walks over to us and grabs my hand, effectively dragging me out of the room.

I look back over my shoulder, sending a longing look to Adrian and pouting that I didn't get to tease him some more. Though I guess the unsatisfied bulge in his pants will be a hard enough punnishment, pun intended.

'You aren't even slightly funny. Stop trying.' My wolf huffs. Sometimes I don't know why I deal with her. Her attitude is horrible and she is just nasty to me.

'We should go back to our Mate, we both know we're unsatisfied.' And she's always horny.

I snap back to reality when Hannah yanks on my hand and drags me around a corner and to her room. "So, what do you want to do?" Hannah asks.

I glare at her. "You dragged me away from my mate without even knowing what we are doing?" I ask, my wolf's annoyance leaking into my emotions.

Hannah just shrugs it off and turns to me. "Oh! I know, we should think about what we are going to do for the Pack Ball!" She smiles and grips her hands together

Now, I know you may be wondering what the Pack Ball is. Well it's this big celebration of the young Alphas attending the Academy and is a way to mingle. All the student's parents, beta's and close friends may attend.

My main reason to be excited is that Daddy is bringing Issac with him, he is my best friend back home and being here is painful, he always gave me the best advice when I would do something stupid, and other that that, he was mainly there to keep me from doing dangerous things.