Chapter 3 | His Vengeance |

His Vengeance

Nate's P.o.v

-Six weeks later -

On being discharged from the hospital today, I called Sara's cell over and over but no reply . I waited on her for hours to see if she'd show up , but strangely there was no Sara .

I called my good friend , Lucas , to pick me up .On my arrival home , I told Lucas 'thanks ' , and entered my house, only to my notice , everything was gone , not even a furniture in sight . I called Sara numerous times , finally she answered .

" Honey, the entire house is empty, where's the furniture? ", I exaggerated.

" I don't wanna speak to you , I no longer want you to call my phone , the divorce paper's are taped to the bedroom door , our marriage is over ", she voiced as she immediately hung up the phone .

I became furious , My marriage is over ? How could this happen to me ? , Does she know about my affair ? ...,What about my kids ? Is she involve with someone else ?

I made my way towards the bedroom door where the divorce papers where taped . Ragingly , I ripped the paper into a million pieces . All that was running through my mind was "No way was I gonna let this woman take me down ."

Later that day , Nate contacted a certified hitman , Liam agreeing to pay the price once he eliminate is dear wife , Sara , knowing that was the only way he would gain back his wealth . Meanwhile , Sara was living the life she dreamed of .

One months later , Liam was able to notified where Sara lived , Las Lomas. He packed his bag with everything he needed , and left for the final part of his job , knowing that he needed the money .

-Liam P.o.v -

"knock . knock ", was the sound of my hand beating the door , slowly the door opened .

There I saw an attractive woman looking at me , beautiful brown hair with soft pink lips .

" Umm...hello " , Sara voiced as I jump out of a trance . "u-uh hello ,I muttered ,Are you Sara ?".

"Yes "

From that very moment I wondered to my self myself 'why does her own husband want to kill her ?'

"I'm Liam , can I ask you a few questions inside "

"Umm...okay come in "

I walked in knowing that this was my only chance , but I couldn't ....

I was puzzled...

" why does your husband want to kill you " , I asked Requestingly .

"What ! ", she stood up in shocked , "How do you know that? " .

She then started to read between the lines ..."You! , you're here to kill me , get out of my house ", she declared , I could hear a sudden fear in her
voice .

She began stepping back slowly while grabbing a knife .

"Wait , let me explain " , I stated Calmly .

"If I wanted to hurt you , I would of done that a while ago , I'm a certified hitman that Nate hired to get rid of his wife , but when I arrived here you seemed so innocuous ; so why does he wanna kill you ? "

" He was cheating on me so I decided to play his game just with alittle more revenge ", she noted.

" Listen , Nate is after you , and he will stop at nothing , until you're dead , i'll help you but you're gonna have to trust me "

After everything Sara been through , would she possibly be able to trust Liam or would she face Nate all alone ...

.
.
.
.
.
.

{ Pic of Liam above }

Thankz for reading !
Till then luvs :)