We tried running it through a decipher task that only the FBI has possession of but because of the fast writing,it came back negative. The rest of the residents came into either the living room,kitchen or both trying to get to the bathroom.

+
Noon came slowly but surely and I was walking to Zayn's room to ask for help with the satellite. I knocked lightly on their closed door and heard a faint "Come in." I walked inside and didn't see anyone yet so I plopped on his bed and set up the computer,their bathroom door opened and someone walked out with a towel in their hands and was drying their face and hair and judging by no tattoos on either of the arms I knew he wasn't Zayn.
"Do you know where Zayn is?" I asked Niall.

He moved the towel from his view and looked at me with rare curiosity. "He's not here."

"Do you know when he will be back?"

"No but I'm sure he won't be gone for long,he tries to stay close to the hotel. You can wait in here until he gets back."

I nodded and sat further on the bed,I rested my back against the wall and the computer back on my lap. I opened a new tab called iTunes and pulled my headphones from around my neck, "Thanks and just pretend I'm not here. You won't even notice me." I said to Niall before I pressed shuffle.

I reopened the NASA login page and tried to enter the commanders login information but the password declined,I reentered the password again because I was sure the username was right and again got a red box in the middle of my screen. I sighed and just tried entering through a different way other than typing out the website,sort of through a pop up page. I clicked on a link that lead to a page belonging to the NASA then clicked the 'sign in' button at the top,I entered all the right key letters then pressed 'ok'. What came next was the page froze and a alarming beep mixed in with Ed Sheeran,which stood for the authorities have been notified of the many failed attempts on the commanders login information. My eyes widened and I mumbled the wrong French then I started frantically trying to move the mouse around and pressing ALT,CRTL and DELETE but none of that worked so I tried just turning the power off and still the screen remained the same and if it stays like this for a total of sixty seconds the FBI will have my location and will arrest me.

"What's wrong?"

I looked up from the screen at Niall who was sitting on his bed. I couldn't focus on him right now so I yanked the headphones off my ear and looked back down at the screen,Tim and Theodore specifically had something made into our computers so we couldn't be hack or GPS spotted. Basically so the computers weren't used against us. I turned it sideways and looked underneath it for something that looked like a sticker but acted like something completely the opposite of accessorizing,I held my finger over the small button then held it until the page started disappearing like bubbles.
I sighed in relief and made a squeal in triumph then Niall sat next to me, "Everything is fine,everything is under control. I fixed it. What happened was I nearly,very near to having everyone in here arrested because I couldn't login to the head's in charge at NASA headquarters. But I fixed it,so aside from Serrano wipeout,we're safe."

I looked at Niall and saw his expression which looked like he was trying to hold back a laugh as he nodded to everything I said. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

He shook his head and stifled a laugh. "I just never saw you unable to hack something. It just was never done before."

Oh my god. .he's right. My eyes widened at the realization, "You are so right," I whispered "This never happened before. I'm losing my A game,you know this is a sign that the world is coming to an end. The day I can't hack is the day I officially have nothing to live for."

"Yes I remember you saying that you were born with hacking."

I grinned. "Yes and I was being very realistic."

Silence took over after that and I shutdown the laptop for safe precautions,I looked back at N and my sight was immediately drawn to his cuts that seemed to be near healed.

"Your cuts are almost like they never happened." I said.

I looked from Niall's cuts to his eyes, when he again tried to read me. I wondered if he succeeded when he looked ahead of us both,shook his head then held my face in his hands and pressed his lips on mine. You can imagine that I was surprised considering that I only thought that these annoying feelings were one sided.

I had no idea he felt the same way,if he even does. This could be one of his games for all I know but my heart and mind weren't connected at the time so I responded accordingly by pressing my lips further into his and snaking my arms around his neck. His hands moved from my face and to my sides to bring us closer together all while tilting his head and deepening the far from english kiss. Suddenly my head yelled Zachary's name so loud in my head that I froze for a second.

My mind reconnected to my other important organ and I pushed Niall lightly back and pulled away myself,my breathing heavy as was his.

"Oh my god. What did I just do?"

I slipped off the bed nearly tripping and I dropped the computer.

"Aria wait." Niall tried to reach after me but I was too quick when I reached the door and ironic as it might have been Zayn walked in. I stopped abruptly and his brows frowned at me, "Aria? What are you doing in here?" He looked up at Niall "And Niall, why are you on my bed?"

I slipped past him and darted to the room,I tossed the electronic when I got in and started pacing the room. Why did I do that? How could I do that? I just said to myself not to let anyone know or notice, that freaking included Niall himself! What's gonna happen now? Zachary can't ever find out,if he does who knows what will happen. It can't happen again,it can't, I shouldn't have done that, I should have stopped it as soon as it started. Oh my god,what did I do?!

"Aria,why are you always in some sort of mood all the time?"

I stopped and looked at Zachary as he walked in, "I have to talk to you." He said.

Just play it natural. I nodded my head and went to sit at the edge of the bed,he took the seat next to me.

"With this mini war now going on between about 35 out of 50 states I need to make sure my company is and stays strong. I need to make sure no one has planted a bug in my system and I need to make sure that you stay safe."

A little lost at where this was going I just nodded my head for him to continue.

"And I can't do that from this hotel room." I had the 'Oh' expression on now "They start ordering takeout everyday at six,I'll be back by then. If not, sooner. And I would have to leave around maybe six or four in the morning."

I looked down and let my mind soak that up before asking, "You have to leave everyday? All seven days of the week?"

******

Till the next episode!?

Stay tuned. Very excited.

Hackers (Book 1)

Hostages (Book 2)

Assassin (Book 3)

Hackers (Book 4).

We are in book 2..and it's almost over!!!