Meeting the Parents Ch10

Damien

The storm outside grew more fierce. The furious night wind howling and bellowing outside the small window became louder, throwing and thrashing the tree branches against the glass, screeching as they clawed against it. The tiny shack probably wouldn’t last much longer. She sat on the bed and watched as I paced back and forth in front of the fire place for about an hour now. I shouldn’t even be able to stand. These episodes are excruciating and recovery period lasts for hours. Even if it were a small one the effect would still be great.

“Are you going to tell me what that was?”  She had been persistent in her question asking, finding every direction in which to ask the same thing. “Damien, regular people don’t have that” She pointed to the back of my shirt. I had put it back on hoping to douse her array of questions.

“Trust me Amy, it will do you good to forget about it” I turned and looked at her sitting cross-legged on the bed. “Forget about everything” She shifted on the bed, swinging her legs over the edge.

“Everything?” I exhaled a curse and ran my fingers through my hair. I had let myself get lost in my own foolish desires for the moment, the worst thing I could have done for her, and myself. Even now visions of her strode across my mind, pressed down hard beneath me, taking from the body that was so hot beneath me not to long ago, and feeding from the very soul that brought the worst in me. My curse had been a blessing then, because what felt like lust and pleasure to her was only minutes from becoming pain and enjoyment for me.

“Yes everything, I shouldn’t have done that, and it’s a good thing we stopped because I would have made a mistake” She climbed off the bed and strode towards me with an outstretched finger.

“Listen, you kissed me, so let’s not make it seem like I begged for it. You were the one who kidnapped me and took me to that place the other night, you who wants to do the stupid kissing scene in class and you who brought me hear so don’t  make it seem like I wanted you to do it, and that has nothing to do with what you have on your back, I….”

“Amy stop…” My head jerked up at the sudden familiar rush of cold dead air that filled my lungs. She cut me off with a slight shove that I allowed for her frustration.

“No, I want to know what it is…” My hand clamped around her rambling mouth and I took a step crossing the room to a corner in a matter of seconds. Her eyes widened and her heart kicked into a fast drumming in her chest. “What the fuck!...”

“Quite” I barked at her, good enough for her to get the point. “Stay hear” I retrieved the keys to the truck and placed them in her hand. “Take the truck and go to the dorms, lock you dorm and don’t open it until I get their”

“You just, you just moved so fast, h-how did you do that?”

“Amy listen! You have to go now trust me or you not going to like what you see next” I grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her across the room, shoving her towards the door. ”Go”

“Damien this is!…”

“Go!” A loud clap of thunder shook the cabin and the light flicked off and then on again. The unmistakable sent of Hades seeped into the room and engulfed my lungs as if it were returning home. The room had become hot and damp yet dead and cold. “Gora”

“Leaving so soon my son” Her voice was alluring and low as she strolled out of the dark. Long dark hair framed by a face that paralyzed men where they stood. Her knee high black boots clicked against the floor as she came closer wearing her usual painted on wardrobe as she always had, a black leather corset and thin leather pants that fit so close it could have been taken as skin.