So Apperently I got tagged.

1

1. My favorite HP movie would have to be the first one (Philosophers Stone) because I like looking back and realizing, no one is gone though my favorite book is The Prisoner of Azkaban.
2. My wand core is unicorn hair, the most loyal to its original bearer and hardest to turn evil.
3. I don't know but I would love for it to be some type of flying animal like a hummingbird or something.
4. I have no idea but I've been told it might be a rabbit yet every test I take says stag.
5. I would have to say "Rose Weasley and the Golden Willow" but the author hasn't updated in a while.
6. My favorite author is one of my best friends, HugoCedricWeasley who creates amazing stories though he/she never finishes them.
7. SCOROSE! They are the best ship to ever set sail and no one, not even J.K. Rowling herself could change my mind about that.
8. Hunger Games, it's a lot more interesting than I thought it would be!
9. Hermione, she saved the trio's butts to many times to count, she's one of my biggest role-models.
10. My favorite is Remus Lupin because he is just the best, it needs no explanation.

Ok so I am tagging,
HugoCedricWeasley
DarkR0se
callmesnuffles
MadMaleficient
AvaAwesome10
Amanduiel_Lestrange
bluecoolicecream
ariadne_potter
FireDrop101
GinnyWeasley17

My questions for you are,
1. What is your favorite book character of all time?
2. How long have you been on wattpad?
3. What hogwarts house are you in?
4. What is your favorite Harry Potter book?
5. What is your favorite published book series?
6. Have you ever been tagged for this before?
7. What is your favorite wattpad book?
8. What caused you to join wattpad?
9. What is your OTP?
10. What is your favorite color?

If you've never done this before you basically just answer the questions in a chapter of one of your stories, tag ten new people and give them questions and then your done.