The Slytherin Common Room

The headmaster, Professor Dumbledore, (Aberforth not Albus) gave a long, but thoughtful speech about how we should all do what is right, not what is easy. Once he finished his speech he clapped his hands, making mounds of food appear on the golden platters in front of us. I decided, Albus Potter is right next to me, why not try to befriend him. I stuck out my hand saying, "Hi, my name is Scorpius." His hand was quivering as it met mine. I smiled as our hands went up then down.
  Later Albus and I walked next to each other while walking behind the prefect, Terence Zabini. We soon arrived at a solid wall down in the dungeons. I shivered, there was something creepy about this place, it was probably the fact that we were in the dungeons! Terence said clearly, "Peppermint Imp." The wall moved letting us swarm into the dark and large room decorated in green and silver it somehow looked welcoming.
There were two halls at the back of the room one, I assumed, for boys and one for girls. Albus and I seemed to have become acquaintances, not really friends but, he didn't seem to hate me, that was
A good sign. We trudged down a hallway leading to 7 doors, probably 1 for each year. We quickly found a door with a metallic 1 above it. I nudged it open a crack, peeking in to see if we had found the right door, there were 2 other boys about our age in there. I pushed the door open a little further and walked in, Albus following close behind. Their heads turned when they heard the creak of the old wooden door.
"Umm... hi, I'm Scorpius." I said slowly and awkwardly, I gulped at the half minute silence, "Blaise, Blaise Zabini." The more muscular of the two spoke first. "I-I'm Thomas Goyle." The second had a squeaky voice and stuttered a bit. I gave them both small smiles.