Day 1 begins

More and more boys piled into the room until we had about, 15 eleven year olds crammed in our bedroom. Albums and I had managed to claim two wooden four poster beds that were right next to the door in case we needed a quick escape for some reason or another. Almost before my head even hit the pillow my eyes were shut and I was fast asleep.
The next morning I woke to a sudden blaring noise I shoved the heels of my hands to my ears hoping to at least muffle the sound slightly. When it didn't work I pulled my blanket over my head while simultaneously stuffing my pillow on my ears. The noise would not stop! I finally flipped over onto my back, trying to see what was causing the torture. I was extremely annoyed to see a magically powered alarm clock next to the only boy that was sound asleep! The boy had sandy blondish brown hair and tan skin. No one in the room wanted to be the one to wake him but, everyone of us wanted to go back to sleep! I decided I would be the brave warrior and slowly peeled of my warm blanket revealing my dark green pajamas and dragging my feet, still only half awake even after all that, over to the sleeping boy. I nudged him once, stepping away, he didn't stir a bit. I nudged him twice more, hoping I could go back to bed soon, he just let out a large snore grunting like a pig. Finally after three more nudges his eyes slowly opened, very blood struck, I sighed and asked, "Could you please turn off your bloody alarm?" The whole room seemed to hold its breathe, wanting the ringing in our ears to go away! He grunted, nodding and slapping the top of the clock. I quickly sprinted back under my warm blankets noticing it was still only 6 in the morning! 
  An hour and a half later I was shaken awake groaning at the bright light shining on me. Once my eyes adjusted I saw my attacker, it was Albus. He pointed at a clock, I was going to be late for breakfast! I jumped out of bed getting dressed and ready to go. We both sprinted up the stairs, having slight trouble finding the great hall. Finally we found the breathtaking room and we still had about half an hour before our first class!