one time too many. ( 3)

Start from the beginning

" what?" I asked already annoyed

" why were you talking to my boyfriend?"

" who?" I played dumb.

Although I knew she was talking about legend, one because he's the only boy in the class who signed up for child development.

And two they were known together around the school.

" you know who bitch"

" now mariah, no need to get your panties,  that is if you wearing any , in a bunch"

" you want him don't you?"

" no but I do think he has an eye on ms. Candice Kelly "

" I wish that fat hoe would try me"

" watch ya mouth mariah"

I brushed past her and her phony braxton clique as I was on my way to English 4, my next class with candy and unfortunately mariah too.

I walked in and seen her already sitting there reading a magazine with rihanna on the cover , since we had a substitute for the day we didn't do anything,  my plan was to tell her what legend said, then sleep for the rest of the class.

Instead of talking to her, i just slid her the notes between legend and i deciding to let her read it herself.

He entire face changed she started to smile from ear to ear.

" legend said this?" She squealed,  I laughed a little and nodded,

"yup and he said he's gonna try to hook me up with zyan."

Mariah snapped her head in our direction, rising from her seat i already knew how this was going to end for me, i took out my earrings and my nose ring along with my jacket and put it in my bag.

" I know you didn't just mention my man's name"

I rolled my eyes.

She just sat there and said nothing while mariah made a fool of herself yelling and getting all hype for nothing.

And of course all eyes were on us, I'm actually was surprised that the teacher just sat there saying nothing.

It wasn't until mariah called her a fat bitch that candice entire attitude change.

Candice tied her hair up and stood up.

" I've sat here and let you say what you want, but where you have me fucked up is the part where you called me out of me name"

Mariah stood there unfazed

" bitch- "

Before she could even finish the entire word candice snatched her up and started to have the upper hand until one of her friends tried to jump in, and on cue i stood up and fought the dumb hoe off her .

After the sub noticed that the fight was going to remain the same, with candice and i winning she decided to call the principals office. 

So much for sleeping in class.

___

We been in the principles office for about forty-five minutes.

I sighed as i continued to play on my phone.

  " Ms. Walker i have to leave, her school just called and told me she was sick"

I looked up and seen legend talking to the attendance lady, signing himself out of school. Again.

She?

I thought back to when it was rumors that legend cheated on mariah and got some random girl pregnant and he has a little girl.

I never really heard much about her or even seen her, but with him talking about her  he had to be talking about his child, it damn sure wasn't about mariah.

Candy never even noticed him she was too busy staring and her hands.

And he looked like he was on a mission so I didn't bother to slow him down.
  __

" My mom is going to kill me"  candice mumbled as we started our path home.

" I don't know what for it was abuse"

" I know that but , she told me never fight unless someone hit me first, I through the first punch"

" and kept throwing punches too" i added.

" it was still verbal abuse candy "

" it was just words" she sighed I knew she was regretting what she had now done.

******

Honestly did not proof read this. I'm mf tide. 

only updated because of Mangopretty

this is the last chapter I'm dropping this week. I'm trying to have  a lot of chapters already pre written.

Continuation of this will be in the next chapter. 

It's 3:48 am . & I'm drained.

It's Saturday and I'm going to party tonight I gotta go ta sleep.

Stay safe lil babyeh's 💫💞