Part 4

*Siva's POV**

"You guys ok in there?" Max called through to us from the darkened doorway, I turned to him, my face grief-stricken, not too sure what to say. Jay and Tom's faces also peered through the gloom at Nathan and I standing in the hallway.

"Erm no, not really," Nathan said back, I was in too much shock to speak right now.

The three of them came thundering in noisily, their footsteps creaking and stomping along the wooden floorboards until they reached us. Nathan quietly explained to them our suspicions,

"Yeah but guys," Jay started, "a few objects out of place doesn't prove anything,"

"No." I shot back, "I know Anna's been taken ok. Don't ask me how I know, but I just do."

"Well, Anna seemed like a smart girl, if she was taken, do you think she would've left any discreet clues for us? Or will their be tyre marks in the road?" Tom suggested,

"I don't know, we could look I guess." I managed to say, my voice sounding strained and strangled.

"You three look downstairs, and Seev and I will look upstairs." Nathan said, pointing to Max, Tom and Jay.

"Fine, but what are we actually looking for?" Max asked, sceptical,

"Just anything ok?" Nathan said, sounding exasperated,

"Thanks Nath," I nodded to him as we walked simultaneously up the stairs.

Anna's house wasn't massive, upstairs there was only a bathroom and 3 bedrooms, one that was a spare room. Nathan searched Anna's parents room and the spare room whilst I looked for clues in the bathroom and her bedroom. In the bathroom nothing seemed out of the ordinary, so I quickly moved on to her bedroom. It was a pretty little room, if not a bit plain, with light blue wallpaper and contrasting darker blue curtains and bed sheets. There was what looked like a small antique wardrobe and as I looked further around the dressing table and other furniture was made out of the same wood and design. There was an acoustic guitar lying in one corner, and I smiled to myself despite the circumstances. It wasn't a typical girl's bedroom though, no posters of pop stars or actors, her walls were bare, apart from a pin board resting on one wall. I walked closer towards it and found a few interesting things there. There was a photo of Anna and her friend who had been at the concert the other night, I think it was Emily. They seemed to be sitting on some grass somewhere, and they weren't looking at the camera either, they were laughing at something I couldn't see. There were a few more photos of her and Emily and bits of paper and sticky notes attached here and there to remind Anna about certain things. Then one photo caught my eye, it was squished into the side of the overflowing pin board and I gently took it off and looked at it carefully. It was a photo of Anna and I from the other night at the concert, before things had spun crazily out of control. We really did look very alike as I studied it closer.

"Siva," Nathan's voice from the doorway made me turn around and face him quickly, but I snuck the photograph into my pocket without him noticing.

"Have you found anything?" He questioned,

"No. You?"

"Yes actually."

"What? Let me see." I demanded, hurrying over to him,

"Hey, hey hang on. I'm as desperate as you to find out what's happened but shouldn't we go and get the others so we don't have to repeat the story and waste more time?"

"I guess so," I sighed heavily, feeling agitated. It was only a short walk downstairs to the living room where Jay, Max and Tom were searching, but it felt like hours to me.