Part 2

**Siva's POV**

"Wh-what?" I stuttered, choking on the news that Anna had given to me,

"Look, it all makes sense," she said quietly, with her big brown eyes looking up at me in earnest. She shoved a crumpled and ripped up piece of old paper at me. It looked like a diary entry, it was a diary entry. It had been carefully torn out of the spine of the notebook which had previously been holding it. I scanned my eyes over it quickly, my heart sinking lower and lower with every new sentence, whilst I could feel Anna's eyes staring watchfully at me.

I finished reading the letter, surprise written all over my face. Anna was right. Everything did make sense.

"Scary stuff right?" She said to me, I don't know how she could say something like that so lightly. I was shocked to the core.

"Mmm." I mumbled quietly,

"I'm sorry Siva," she said,

"What for?"

"Being your 'lost' sister."

"Why should you be sorry about that? I've never been told anything about this though, I don't think anyone ever has. But you shouldn't be sorry for being my sister. You're cool." I finished with a smile.

"Its all so..." Anna trailed off, searching for the right words,

"Unreal?" I suggested,

"Yeah, that's it, unreal. It's all so unreal."

We paused and sat in silence for a while.

"I mean, I don't even know who I am anymore." Anna sadly, I could see big fat tears forming in her eyes, threatening to spill over any second now. "I've literally only just found my own two feet in the world and now I find out that my whole life has been one enormous lie! Heck, my name probably isn't even Anna!" She sobbed, and the tears began to cascade down her perfectly sculpted, tanned cheeks; like a never ending waterfall.

I moved around to her side of the table where she was sitting on one of the sofa seats, the dark chocolate brown leather sunk down a little with my weight as I placed myself beside Anna and gently pulled her small, fragile body towards mine, putting my right arm around her shoulder and comfortingly wiping a few stray tears from her face. We stayed like that for a while, Anna occasionally letting out a few sad snuffles, and I could feel the warm, salty tears dripping from her eyes and dropping onto my shoulder; soaking through my thin cashmere jumper.

"I'm sorry," she said croakily, attempting to wipe more tears away and slowly sitting up,

"Its ok, we'll sort this mess out Anna. We will. I promise."

I walked her back to her house, gave her a parting and reassuring hug at the end of her  driveway, and then walked off, my head buzzing with a thousand thoughts.

**Anna's POV**

Siva gave me a hug before he left, he smelled nice, a sort of lingering scent that stayed with me on my walk up to my front door. The hug was strong yet gentle, brotherly. It almost spoke the words 'I'm going to take care of you, don't worry' and one of The Wanted's songs, I'll Be Your Strength, came to mind. I let myself in and jumped in fright as I found my parents, well I can hardly say parents now can I? Where I found my 'adopted parents' waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hi," I said warily, and then as I saw the looks of disapproval on their  faces I quickly glanced down and saw the old diary in my 'mother's' hands. I felt as if my stomach was plummeting twenty feet before me and my heart leapt into my mouth.