She was my everything.

Mulai dari awal

“I hate you.” I mumbled, moving past her as I lazily walked over to the kitchen area.

“No you don’t,” She laughed, following after me.

“I do right now.” I argued, giving her a playful glare as I opened the cabinets, looking for something both appetizing and easy to make.

“Don’t lie to yourself,” Kelsey teased from behind, using my own words against me.

“Whatever,” Grabbing a box of powdered mashed potatoes, I placed it on the counter before shuffling through another cabinet and finding a can of vegetable soup. “This will have to do.” Turning, I kneeled down, opening a cupboard and taking out two pots.

Settling them on top of the stove, I opened the refrigerator, finding the milk.

“Isn’t that expired by now since you haven’t been here for so long?” Kelsey questioned from behind.

“No, I called in a favor and told one of the guys I know that live around here to restock on supplies.” Tearing the top of the box open, I sprinkled the powder inside the pot, stirring it with half a cup of milk before grabbing a stick of butter and cutting about quarter of it off. Dumping it inside, I continued mixing it all together, hoping it’d come out alright.

“Justin?”

“Hm?” Turning around, I saw Kelsey hold out her arms before gesturing towards the counter. Laughing, I picked her up, settling her beside me on the island. Grabbing the other pot, I set it beside the one that was currently occupied. Opening the can with the opener, I spilled the contents inside, stirring it with another spoon.

“I love watching you cook.” Kelsey murmured, her eyes glowing under the dim lighting.

“Yeah?”

She grinned, nodding her head. “Yeah, it’s quite entertaining watching you so focused. It’s cute to be honest.”

“Oh, I’m cute now, huh?” I smirked, laying a hand on either side of her.

“Mhm,” Pressing her lips together, she stared solemnly into my eyes, her fingers lightly brushing against the tip of my chin, her feet moving back and forth, careful not to hit me.

Dipping my head down, I captured her palm in a kiss. Taking hold of it, I interlaced our fingers, moving in between her legs. “You’re perfect for me.”

Smiling, Kelsey looked down at her lap, covering her face.

Grabbing her chin, I gently forced her to look at me. Smiling, I leaned in, kissing her sweetly.

“Justin,” Kelsey mumbled against my lips.

“Mmm?”

“The food.”

“Shit,” I rasped, moving away and back over to the cooking pots. Luckily for the both of us, the food didn’t burn. “You’re such a distraction.”

“It’s not my fault I’m irresistible.” Kelsey playfully flipped her hair back, batting her eyelashes at me.

Barking a laugh, I shook my head, a full on smile placed on my face as I stared over at the one girl who was able to make me forget about everything and everyone. “You know with you being such a distraction and all, I wouldn’t be surprised if we end up burning the house down next time.” I jeered, shaking my head at Kelsey

“Oh, hush up.” She rolled her eyes, sticking her tongue out on me.

“What are we? Five?”

“At this very moment, we are actually.” She cheesed at me, her smile lighting up the room.

I grinned, giving her another kiss before shutting off the pots after I had mixed them over and over again. Getting two plates from the drawer that held the dishes, I settled them on the counter before filling them up with soup and mashed potatoes. Taking two spoons, I sat down on one of the stools, Kelsey taking the seat next to me. “I hope you like it.”

“Is somebody nervous about their cooking?” Kelsey nudged my side with hers as she dug into her plate.

After she swallowed, I bit the inside of my cheek, curious about what she thought. “So?”

“It’s… really good Justin, I love it.” Taking another spoonful, she gave me a kiss on the cheek. “You’re amazing, you know what?”

I shrugged cockily, giving her one of my infamous smirks. “I try,”

Kelsey threw her head back laughing. “I hate you.” She muttered seconds later.

I gave her an incredulous look, “What did I do now?” 

“You’re going to make me choke on my food, that’s what.” She gave me a quick side glance, a mocking grin taking place.

“Whatever, I’ll just shut up then.” Stuffing my mouth with mashed potatoes, I glowered at Kelsey.

“Good idea.”

After we finished eating, I put the dishes in the sink before going to get myself a glass of water.

I watched as Kelsey grabbed the nearby sponge and began cleaning the dishes. Making sure she was distracted, I inwardly thanked God that she found something to occupy herself with as I made way into the bathroom after grabbing the other bag I had brought with me.

This was me and Kelsey’s first outing together as a couple without any intrusions and I was definitely going to make the most of it.

Running the bath, I made sure to pour in some of the vanilla scented bath salts that Carly recommended. When Kelsey was sleeping, I had planned this all in a matter of hours and luckily for me, Carly happened to be at the house with John and was more than happy to help with an interest to make sure Kelsey enjoyed herself.

“It’s the least you could do for her,” Carly stated in a low hiss that evening. “After all the bullshit you put her through.”

I ignored her remark though because as much as I hated it, I needed her help.

Shuffling around the bathroom, I pulled out various sizes of candles, lining them up around every corner before lighting them up as they created a sultry dim glow.

Taking hold of the zip lock bag I had filled with rose petals that thankfully didn’t decay yet, I spread them all around the bath, dropping a few in the water as well.

Stepping back, I smiled in accomplishment. Everything looked perfect--just like I had planned.

“Justin?” Kelsey’s voice called out from the kitchen causing me to widen my eyes. Putting the bag away in the corner somewhere, hidden from sight. I walked out of the bathroom, spotting Kelsey with her hands on her hips, gazing around the living room.

Sneaking up behind her, I crouched a bit, sliding my hands around her waist, and pulling her against my chest before standing up fully, her cheek against hers. “Close your eyes.”

“What?” She whispered, her hands covering mine.

“I said close your eyes baby, I wanna show you something.” Kissing her earlobe, Kelsey slowly closed her eyes, following instructions. Leading her over to the bathroom, I opened the door, walking in with her body still held to mine. 

Making sure the door closed behind me, I held my mouth to her ear. “Open your eyes,” I spoke in a low murmur, sending shivers down her spine.

Fluttering her eyes open, a gasp emitted from her lips as she took a look around. “Y-you did this?” She whispered, stunned.

“Mhm, you deserve a night of relaxation.” I breathed out, pressing a kiss to her neck. “Come and take a bath with me.” I murmured huskily.

Rotating in my arms, Kelsey stared up at me with hazed eyes, her teeth digging into her bottom lip as she swallowed hard. Grabbing the hem of the t-shirt she wore to the lake, Kelsey was about to pull it off when I stopped her, placing my hands on top.

“Let me,” Taking hold, Kelsey let go as I tugged her shirt up, revealing her body to my greedy eyes. Discarding it to the side, I unclipped her bra, sliding it down her arms and throwing it carelessly to the side as well before attaching my lips to hers.

Pulling me closer, Kelsey ran her fingers through my hair, pulling violently at the ends. Sliding her hands down to my shorts, Kelsey tugged them down, leaving me completely bare.

Caressing her cheeks with my thumbs, I solemnly stared down at her, every inch of my body tingling with complete adoration for this girl.

Rolling onto her toes, Kelsey placed a chaste kiss on my lips.

Licking my lips to savor her taste, I grabbed her hand, leading her over to the bath filled to the top with warm water, fuzzed because of the salts I put. Helping her inside, I got in as well as we both sunk down to the bottom.

Sitting opposite each other, Kelsey moaned in appreciation to the water temperature. “This feels good.” She whispered.

I nodded in agreement, “It would feel better if you came over here though.”

Smiling, Kelsey laughed as she shifted over to where I sat. Sitting cross-legged in front of me, she leaned forwards, caressing my chest.

“Having fun?”

“Very.” Laughing, she pulled away, staring into my eyes with longing. Sighing in content, she laid her head against my chest, “I love you.”

“I love you too, baby.” Kissing her temple, I ran my hand up and down her back in a soothing motion, wanting nothing more than to make sure she was comfortable.

“That feels good,” She muttered, holding me closer as she let her eyes close under the care of my delicate hands.

Grabbing the bottle of shampoo, I poured a good amount in my hand before rubbing it in her hair. “Stay still, I’m going to lather your hair baby, okay?”

“Mhm,” Snuggling close, I smiled down at her as I continued scrubbing her head. When I was done, Kelsey pulled away.

“My turn.” She grinned, taking the shampoo I used on her and rubbing some on her hand before digging her fingers into my hair.

Running some water into a nearby bucket, I shuffled so that I had room to move. Moving back over to her, I indicated for her to close her eyes as I tipped the bucket over her head slowly, letting the water pour down slowly while washing the soap out with my other hand.

Filling the bucket up with water again, Kelsey sat up on her knees as she hovered the bucket over my head, letting the water run as she got rid of the shampoo in my hair as well.

After we rinsed ourselves off, we sat there with nothing but silence surrounding us while Kelsey played with the bubbles that engulfed her. Cupping her hands together, she took a bit of foam into them before blowing on it, letting it splatter all over my face.

Slapping a hand to her mouth in surprise, Kelsey stifled a giggle as she stared over at me, wide-eyed. “I am so sorry Justin, I--”

Before she had the chance to finish her sentence, I splashed water all over her.

Gasping, Kelsey’s mouth dropped. “What the--”

“Karma’s a bitch,” I laughed as Kelsey narrowed her eyes at me.

“Well played, my friend, well played…” She shook her head, laughing slightly.

Taking her hand in mine, I pulled her into my embrace. “You know I love you.” I cooed teasingly, kissing the corner of her mouth.

“I know,” She smiled, “And you know I love you.” Nuzzling her nose to mine, she hugged me, laying her head against my shoulder. 

Squeezing her against me, I let out a sigh of utter contentment. Everything felt right, being in my girls arms was where I belonged. “Come on,” I pulled on the plug, letting the water drain. “Let’s dry ourselves and get dressed.”

“Justin, did you add more wood to the fire?” Kelsey questioned as she made her way over to the couch where I sat. She was currently wearing a pair of my sweatpants with a loose tank-top of her own.

“Mhm, the fire was running thin so I added more to keep it alive, c’mere,” I gestured to the place between my legs in which she came, sitting down with her back to my chest, my arms wrapping securely around her.

“That was fun,” She whispered after a long pause of hushed silence.

“It was, wasn’t it?”

“Yeah,” She looked over her shoulder at me, the reflection of the fire dancing in her eyes. “It was.”

“We should do it again sometime.” I kissed the back of her head.

Placing her arms on top of mine, Kelsey began to run her fingers up and down the length of my arm.

A comfortable peace overcame us as we sat in each others arms gazing at the scorching fire, neither one of us saying a word.

“Justin?” Kelsey whispered hesitantly.

“Yeah, baby?” I looked down at her.

“Do you see us ever getting, you know, married… in the future?” She fought the urge to look at me and I knew then that she was nervous about my reaction.

Smiling, I kissed her cheek. “With kids and everything.” I murmured and I knew that settled right with her because she immediately relaxed in my arms.

“Kids?” She whispered after a short gap. “As in, you want a family?”

“If I’m going to spend the rest of my life with you, I’m at least going to need something else to drive me crazy along the way.”

Laughing, Kelsey laid her head back against my shoulder. “You’re so mean.” She pouted.

“Don’t act like it isn’t true.” I gave her a knowing look in which she slouched in response.

“Whatever.”

“Don’t whatever me.”

“Well, I just did,” Kelsey retaliated, “What are you gonna do about it? Noth--ah, Justin!” Kelsey shrieked as I began tickling her sides, shifting so that she was now under me and I was hovering on top.

“S--stop! I’m b--begging yo--ou!” Kelsey laughed out loud, her face turning a light shade of pink.

“You underestimate me baby,” I chuckled, giving her no mercy whatsoever as I continuously jabbed my fingers into the most ticklish spots of hers.

“Just--Justin!” Kelsey spluttered, her voice raw from all the laughter. “Stop it!”

“Admit that I’m the sexiest guys ever and I’ll consider letting you go.”

“Okay--whoa, wait, you’ll consider letting me go?” She emphasized, not pleased with my bargaining.

“Tough luck baby,” I grinned. “Now, say it and I might release you.”

Frowning, Kelsey knew there was now way out of this. “Fine,” She grumbled. “Justin, you are the--”

Before she had the chance to finish confessing the die hard truth, my phone began ringing. Choosing to ignore it, I raised an eyebrow at Kelsey. “Well?”

“Justin, you are the sex--”

Ring, ring, ring!

I groaned, rolling my head back in exasperation when the calling continued.

“Maybe you should pick it up…”

“No, this is my time with you. They can leave a voicemail if it’s so important.”

“Justin…” Kelsey gave me a look. “If it wasn’t important, I’m sure they wouldn’t call. Just go see who it is at least.” She bargained and I knew she was right.

Sliding from my position on top of her, I stood up, making my way over to the fireplace where I had left my phone earlier today when a sudden thought came to mind. Scowling, I turned to face Kelsey who was grinning menacingly from ear to ear. “You just wanted to free yourself, didn’t you?”

“Maybe,” She said sweetly, batting her eyelashes innocently as if she did nothing wrong.

“I’m going to get you for that later,” I smirked once I saw her eyes widened. Laughing, I grabbed my phone in time to see Bruce’s name pop up. Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion as to why he was calling, I accepted the call. “What?” I spat, annoyed that he was interrupting precious time with my girl.

Ignoring me, Bruce growled lowly. “Get your ass home right now. We’ve got a situation on our hands"