Moonlight, Starlight

*Jareth's POV*

Roselea, Sara and I were running up the stairs with an angry Flare behind us. We needed to get to the top to get to the full moon. "Roselea will choose fire no matter what, Jareth, even if I have to control her myself." Flare yelled and we kept climbing.

We then made it, we saw the full moon in the sky. The wind howled and then I watched light swirl around. Then I saw my mother...

Flare ran and found us laying Roselea down by the ghost of my mother. "Mother... will Roselea be ok?" I asked and light circled Rosela and Flare decided to attack me. "You should leave us alone, Flare! She will never pick your element!" I said and I flew Flare off of me. I then saw Roselea stand up.

"Oh Great Fea Ghosts of the Labyrinth, please give me my element I choose!" Roselea declared, "What element would you like my child?" My mother asked. "I would like the elements of water and life!"

"As you wish my child, if you survive, you will be the first duel elemental Fea." My mother said to Roselea and many lights circled around Roselea.

"NO! THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE MY TRIMPH!!! JARETH! I HATE YOU!!!" And then he stabbed me in the chest with a flame sword in his hand.

I saw Roselea fall to the ground, and I fell not to long after her. Sara screamed and ran to me. I was bleeding, horribly... "Jareth... you need to stay alive! You just need to!" Sara yelled and I looked at her. "I remember when you hated me so much when I took Toby... now you don't want me to die..." I said, a smirk on my face. Flare has his bloodly sword in his hands. My eyes started to close... I was fighting to live...

Then I saw light around Roselea... she must be alive... she must be...

I then opened my eyes to Roselea and Flare pairred with their swords above me. "No one messes with Rosela or my family! And no one messes with my father!!!" Roselea yelled, she had changed.