In The Human World

*Jareth's POV*

The human world isn't that bad... but I still miss my Labyrinth, and my daughter. She is okay, she is suppose to learn to help rule the Labyrinth. But... I would have a better time in my castle instead of sitting here on a tree branch near Sara's bedroom window. I couldn't believe I have been so fascinated with this girl... wow... look at my situation. I seem like what they call in the human world, a stalker. The word sends chills up my spine... I can't believe I am here...

Then I saw a familar bird approach me, a beautiful owl. It hooted a hello and flew into Sara's bedroom. Sara looked so startled when the owl went in. I decided to hop in as well... why not? I didn't want to spend another night out on that branch. Then Sara freaked right out when I hopped in. "I didn't say the words! Why is this owl in here?!" Sara freaked as the owl perched on my shoulder. "One, I know you didn't say the words. Two, this owl is my daughter's, her name is Owlette. She is a Labyrinth owl that is my daughter's pet. And, what's this?" I said as I found a envelope with my name on, and another envelope with Sara's name on it. I gave the one envelope to Sara and I opened my envelope. It was an invitation from Roselea, she invited me to her birthday at the Castle. Oh no, this is bad... I need to get to the Labyrinth fast. "Sara? Did you get an invitation from Roselea?" I asked as Sara had a surprised look on her face, looking at the letter. "Yes, you did too, didn't you? Plus, what is this coin?" Sara said as I looked at her. She looked at the coin, she basically studied the coin. "That coin is a special transport coin, it transports you to the Labyrinth. Only certain Feas can make them, which I taught her when she first got her powers." I said as I made a crystal appear and then I realized that I needed to get to the Labyrinth quickly. "Sara, we need to get to the Labyrinth fast! Roselea may be in danger, and I need your help. Please Sara, I need help." I said, my head filling with fears of Roselea in danger. "I can help but, I can't just leave for the Labyrinth!" Sara said as she started pacing. "Time stops in this world when you leave it, it will be like you were never gone. Ok? Now please can we go? I have my daughter's birthday to attend." I said, a smirk on my face and a flip of the coins and we were gone.