Changes

*Roselea's POV*

I woke back up, which I woke up to my uncle Flare standing in my prison. "Well, you finally woke up... have you finally realized that you lost your powers." He said, his smirk so much like my Father's. It was haunting me, I didn't do anything to deserve this. "Why are you doing this to me, Flare? I haven't done anything to you. I didn't even know you existed." I said as Flare paced back and forth, probably thinking of ways to torture me further. He then grabbed my hair and made a fire blade in his hand and cut my hair to about chin length. He cut my hair in jagged clumps. By the time he was done my hair was short, straight, and had red highlights instead of gold. My hair was originally long, wavy, and had golden streaks, my old hair was gone. Then he tore my beautiful purple birthday gown, now it was a jagged skirt and he used magic to make my usual tights into fishnets. I couldn't believe he did this to me... what kind of cruel and sick monster would do this to a person, a innocent person. Truth be told, I did do my share of my Father's work for the Labyrinth runs but I didn't do anything to him. He was the one that caged me before when I first started shape shifting. I didn't know what he wanted me for. "Why are you doing this to me?" I asked and he smiled a wicked smile and grabbed my bodice. "You are the key to ruling all the Labyrinth, dear. I need you to choose the fire as your element for your powers."

"I will never choose fire! I will choose the element I want!" I yelled then he hit me, "You fool, you can't just pick and choose. You need the Fea of that element to choose your powers. If your father isn't here by the time the full moon rises tonight, you will have to choose fire no matter what." Flare said as he then looked at me with his firey eyes. He was truly an evil Fea, evil to the core.