Chapter 11: Distance

Klaus' POV
For a last few days Caroline and I had been hanging out and it has been the best time of my life. Elena has been distant lately. She spends a lot of her time in her hotel room sleeping or else ordering room service. Since there is two days left I'm dragging her out of her misery and making her shop with Rebekah.

Rebekah's POV
Klaus just called me. He wants me to go shopping and hanging out with the girl named Elena. She seems really sweet so it's gonna be pretty fun. Stefan has been drinking a lot lately. Maybe I can convince Elena to help him out. I knocked on Elena's hotel room and waited. It opened revealing a brunette in sweatpants and a tank top.

"Room service?" She ask as she scratches her head.

"Nope I'm Rebekah, Klaus' sister. I was bored so I just wanted to go shopping. Wanna join?" I ask her.

"Sure, let me just change." She says and in 3 minutes she walks out with skinny jeans and a baggy top.

"Let's go but first of all can we get actual food." She says as I nod.

"Stefan's a mess you know." I tell her as she looks away.

"Can you tell him I'm sorry." She says apologetically.

"So how's your boyfriend?" I ask her.

"Boyfriend? I don't have a significant other." She tells me with a confused look on her face.

"Didn't you tell Stefan that you were with somebody?" I say.

"I meant Caroline. That's who I was with." She tells me as I cover my mouth.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Stefan actually liked you but he thought you had a boyfriend so he moved on." I tell her.

"The guy I liked actually liked me back and now he hates me." She wines.

"NO NONE OF THAT. YOU ARE GOING TO GET UP AND GET YOUR GUY." I state as we both get up and walk out .

A/N: Hey guys! This book is coming to an end. It has about one to two chapters left so just a heads up. Special thanks to bitchdoe and ChristinaElena for being super active and stuff. Don't forget to comment and vote. May we meet again!
~Mel