Chapter 7

This is for @duarte2002jan413 bitchdoe thank you for being amazing readers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Elena's POV
After that awkward moment with Klaus and Caroline I decided to get up early and try to avoid contact with her. As soon as I walk out the door I bump into someone. I feel a strong pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" I apologise as I get up. I look up to see emerald green eyes piercing into mine.

"Do we keep having to meet like this." I say with a slight giggle.

"Well since both of us are here do you want to hangout together?" He asks.

"Well you are dating my cousin..." I say.

"Come on Elena, it's not like you're not dating klaus." He snaps back.

"Fine. But only for an hour or less." I say as I walk towards the cafe and take a seat.

"Your cousin has a really good taste in books." He tells me. I couldn't help myself from laughing my guts out.

"What's so funny" he asks.

"Are you talking about her fashion magazines?' I ask as I continued laughing.

"No, I mean the book she carries. To kill a mockingbird." As soon as he said that I instantly stopped laughing and realized that the guy I liked and fell for my cousin was because of my book. I felt water welling up ready to burst out.

"I'm sorry I have to go." I apologize and run leaving him no time to speak. I ran back into our room and sat on the deck and just cried my eyes out. Why does this happen to me.

A/N: I'm sorry! It's a really short chapter, I know but it seemed like a good place to stop. Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it and till next time (which will be really soon)... Byeeee!
~Mel