Chapter 3

Stefan's POV
Elena is the moat prettiest woman on earth. As I walk towards Klaus and the rest, I saw a blonde flicking through my favorite book.

"To Kill A Mockingbird, that's not your typical holiday reading weight." I tell her as she looks up at me. Her baby blue eyes meet mine.

"It's a nice read and I can get my exercise out of it." She says.

"Multitasking I see." I say as she nods.

"I'm Stefan Salvatore." I say as I take a seat next to her.

"Caroline Forbes. Are you by any chance the rich and famous Stefan Salvatore?" She asks me.

"You're the first person that recognised me!" I exclaim.

"It's hard to forget a beautiful face!" She says making me smile.

"See you around Forbes." I say as I get up.

"Bye Salvatore." She says as I start walking towards my gang.

"So Stefan, what took you so long to change from your suit to shirtless?" Klaus asks in his strong accent.

"I met two girls, blonde and brunette, Elena and Caroline." I tell him.

"And let me guess, one of them got you whipped." Enzo says as Rebekah shoves an ice lolly in his mouth.

"Which one is it?" Matt asks me.

"Well the brunette got me wrapped around her finger but she's with someone, well I did expect it. She is beautiful, her perfect olive tan, her smile, I just can't describe it and for the blonde, she likes the same things I do." I tell them.

"Is she the blonde?" Rebekah asks as she points towards the blonde that's sunbathing. I simply nod.

"She's perfect!" Klaus says.

"Back off, she's mine." I warn him.

Caroline's POV
"I met the most amazing guy inside. He's smart and I think he reads book, books I like and he most likely had a Ph.D." Elena tells me.

"So did I, he's rich, famous and I'm sure he can read." I tell her as we both giggle and share jokes.