2 years later

PLAY SONG ON SIDE-------------------------------------------

JORDAN POV

I left the streets 6 months after Ciara left us. I still miss her til this very day. I am taking great care of my babygirl Kayla who is now 3 years old who can walk and talk. She sure is a spitting image of Ciara. when she cries her eyes turns blue just like Ciara. I am happily married to my wife SANDRA ANN HARRISON SMITH. I told her everything about Ciara. She is very understanding and knew that apart of me will always be with Ciara. She helps take very good care of Kayla like she was her own child. Sandra works as a preschool teacher. I got a job as a doctor finally. Not many black doctors where I work but oh well. Life right now is great just like Ciara said it would be.

OG POV

After Ciara left me and Angie's relationship started to fall off. But we hurried up and patched it right back up. Everyday all I think about is Ciara. She didn't even finish her life. She left this earth at the age of 23. She was put through hell and still kept a smile on her face. My life has been fine. I visit Ciara grave 4 times a month just to let her know shes still my babygirl. I keep in contact with Tameka and the rest of the family. Zae and them finally moved out and we moved into a smaller home. Happy to know Ciara is in paradise. I don't have to worry who will hurt her anymore. I LOVE YOU BABYGIRL.

Zae pov

Moved out of OG house and into a 4 bedroom house. I found me a wife and have 2 kids. I told my wife about Ciara and she cried with me. Ciara and I were like peanut butter and jelly. 1 cant go without the other. I make time out of my day to visit her grave. I left the streets and became a architect. I always had a passion of modeling and building buildings. My wifes name is Dhalya Shay young. She works as an accountant at a bank. Ciara shows up every now and then and when she does we laugh just like old times. I sometimes wondered if this is where I would be if she was still alive. WHO KNOWS. fly high baby sis. 

TAMEKA POV

After Ciara left I went into deep depression. She visited me everyday and helped me out of it. It was just like old times. We would laugh and reminisce on the old memories we had. We would joke around and have fun. When I got out my depression I started on my career. Ciara always said I could draw clothes good and when I sew them she would say I made a pretty outfit. So I became a fashion designer. Ciara said I can also do makeup and hair great so I opened my own hair salon and I do makeup for models. Shawn got out the game in became a full time author. Me and him had 2 more kids who happen to be twins. If Ciara were still here she would have been bouncing off the walls to play with these twins. I aint forget about my other baby. He now starting 3rd grade. im so proud of him. Sometimes I think to myself. If Ciara was here would any of this be in my life right now. Would I really follow my dreams like she said or would I be doing something else. I just wish R.I.P mean RETURN. IF. POSSIBLE. Well at least she is happy. FLY HIGH CIARA QUAY JOHNSON. YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.  

                                                       THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!