SHADY

Ciara pov

I guess im suicide watch with my family. Everywhere I go I have to have a family member with me. That stops today.

Ciara- daddy can I talk to you please

Og- sure baby girl whats wrong

Ciara- daddy why do you keep having someone go with me everywhere I go now

Og- because ever since I found out what happened at that bridge you seem like you just ready to commit suicide.

Ciara- daddy that's not true im still the same fun Ciara from........ oh nevermind

Og- from when babygirl

Ciara- from never because nobody was never there to see it.

Og- I actually did see it. Everything.

Ciara- oh really

Og- yes I did babygirl

Ciara- then why didn't you come grab me before Zae and trey left me. Before I almost died. When I woke up from a coma.

Og- I didn't see any of that what I meant was I saw you Tameka and zae and trey hanging out. when you had plays and singing contest I was always there to see you and Tameka. I was there seeing you grow up. Both of you.

Ciara- daddy im still the same lil girl from when I was little im still fun and sarcastic. Not even everything I been through is going to stop me you seen it on the video chat I still giggled like nothing happened.

Og- fine ill have then stop following you except Tameka

Ciara- and that's fine daddy because She wasn't going to stop even if you said to

Og- good now get outta here before I change my mind

I got up and hugged him tightly and left. I got in the car and of course as if she was listening Tameka jumped out the front door and ran to the car and got in smileing hard.

Ciara- the hell you smileing at

Tameka- you knew you couldn't leave me IM TAMEKA MF

Ciara- lol fuck you

Tameka- sorry boo I got Shawn to do that but on the real guess what

Ciara- what and eww tmi

Tameka- Shania has been acting weird like seriously she doesn't even be down like she use to be.

Ciara- good you seen that ish to im going over to her apartment building now and im strapped.

************ at the apartments****************

We got out the car and walked to her apartment door. I knocked and to my surprise DERRICK  answered. He looked beat up.

Derrick- hey babe come in

Shania- Nigga i'm right here who tf else you talking to

Shania came to the door and mean mugged me then looked at Tameka shocked and hugged her.

Shania- Hey Tameka girl come in

Tameka- Shania you don't see my sister sitting here. what is going on with you two

Ciara- I don't really know

Shania- yes you do bitch

I looked at this girl in disbelief. the same girl I once called my best friend and sister just turned her back on me for what.

Ciara- care to explain

Shania- you always thought you were perfect. YOU FUCKING TOOK MAJOR AWAY FROM ME KNOWING I WANTED TO DATE HIM.

Ciara- Shania Major was your blood brother. You introduced us. How is this my fault.

Shania- Major loved me. and bitch I don't care if he was my brother he loved me like a wife. We didn't just have sex we made love and you fucking took him away. Then I moved on from him. Then you took andre.

Ciara- I took Andre?

Shania- yes you little bitch you did. that's my baby daddy he bought me any and everything I wanted now he doesn't even come around anymore.

Ciara- Shania im not even with andre what are you talking about

Shania- oh really

she ran upstairs to and came back down with a phone.

Shania- he sent me a text last night saying to loose all contact with him because your his wifey material and i'm nothing but a hit it and quit it.

Ciara- I been left (gco)

Shania- save your lies and excuses. Now you took my derrick away from me. He went to your house to tell you that he had me and you almost killed him. BITCH ASS GET THE FUCK OFF MY PORCH BEFORE I SHOOT YO DUMBASS.

I looked at her then shook my head. I promised my daddy I wouldn't need anybody to watch me all the time so I walked over to my car. I waited for Tameka to get in but she just walked up to the door.

Tameka- hey ......uh imam going to stay and hang with Shania. sorry

I looked at Tameka. My own sister just turned on me. I drove off and made it home. I walked right in the house and slammed the front door to the point where it fell off the hinges.

Og- the hell going on with you

Ciara- Everybody is going on with me.

Shawn- where Tameka at she went with you

Ciara- FUCK HER FUCK ALL OF THEM

OG- what you mean fuck her where is your sister

Ciara- she isn't my sister fuck her damnt she is fake just like everybody else in my life I swear if its not one problem its another I FUCKING RISKED MY LIFE FOR TAMEKA AND SHE TURNED FAKE ON MY BLACK ASS. WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE. I'M SO HURT I DIDNT EVEN GET THE CHANCE TO KILL  their  DUMBASS.

OG- what you mean oyu didn't get ot kill their dumbasses who is their .

Ciara- her and Shania turned fake on me all of a sudden. I HAD MY FUCKING GUN TUCKED IN MY PANTS I COULD HAVE EAISLY KILLED THEM BUT I DIDNT BECUASE IM SO HURT. THE FUCKING CLOSETEST PEOPLE JUST TURNED FAKE ON ME. AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY.

OG- Ciara wth happened

Ciara- me and Tameka was in the car we felt like Shania was acting a little different so we went to see what was wrong. Tameka sat there listening to everything Shania said to me. SHANIA SAID LEAVE HER PROCH BEFORE SHE SHOOT MY ASS UP. WHY BECAUSE SHE WAS FUCKING HER BLOOD BROTHER WITCH IS MAJOR. AND THEY LOVED EACH OTHER I GUESS AND SHE BLAMED ME FOR TAKING MAJOR'S LOVE FROM HER. THEN SHE GOT MAD BECUASE I DATED ANDRE AND HE TEXTED HER LASST NIGHT TELLING HER I WAS HIS WIFEY AND SHIT. THEN DERRICK WAS OVER HER HOUSE AND SHE SAID DERRICK CAME OVER TRYING TO TELL ME THAT SHANIA WAS HIS GIRL AND I NEEDED TO LEAVE HIM ALONE BUT I COULDNT HANDLE IT SO I TRIED TO KILL.

And with that I ran upstairs and laid on my bed. I just broke down crying. My own sister went against me. I don't know why but I cant trust no nigga or bitch. I stopped crying and sucked it up. No need to let these niggas know they broke me. just gotta make sure my guard is up at all times. I went to face book and made a status and tagged Tameka and Shania.

" Cool to know I got the most shadiest friends on earth. And my own sister turned her back on me for a stripping bitch. Since you want to turn your back on me SISSY hope you know Shania is the same bitch who fucked Shawn and drugged him. HAHA HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW BITCH. GOOD TO KNOW THAT IN THIS WORLD I NEED TO KEEP MY GUARD UP 24/7. they say keep your friends closer and enemies closer. but it seems like my enemies were my friends the whole time. FUCK BOTH OF YALL AND EVERY OTHER FAKE BITCH OUT THERE.