The funeral

PLAY THE SONG ON THE SIDE---------------------------------------------------

Jordan pov

Today is the day of the funeral. it was raining outside and everybody gathered in the limo. They asked for an open casket. When we arrived at the church we all got seated. It was so many people here for Ciara. The paster started talking and then when it was finished we all got to view the body again. I stood over the casket and cried. It was tears of hurt, guilt, and help. I looked at Ciara body just sitting there lifeless. I wish this was a joke and she would just pop up and hug me and say sike just fooling around. But I know she is really gone from my life forever. I walked away and got in the limo with the rest of the family who was crying.

OG- Ciara told us not to cry you guys lets wipe our tears for her

Tameka- daddy we cant she left us here. She was the glue who kept us all together now shes gone. We wont have our fun happy Ciara around us anymore.

everybody just sat back and cried even more. We mad it to the graveyard and got out. we watched as her casket was lifted down underground. Tameka was crying really hard and tried to jump in with Ciara. I thought Angie was going to do all that. When this was over we all drove back to the house and the other family members was eating while we were just sitting in the dining room and crying and being quiet. I played with kayla. She look so much like Ciara. I know I got to stay strong for Ciara and Kayla.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

**

*

Tameka pov

I  looked up and saw Jordan playing with kayla. She looks soo much like Ciara. I couldn't handle looking at her so I got up and went to my room. I laid down in bed and cried. I felt the bed go down and I looked over and saw Ciara.

Ciara- hey sissy

Tameka- why did you leave us.

Ciara- because I had my battles I was I going through and I couldn't handle it anymore

Tameka- Ciara you tell me everything why did you ever talk to me about what was going on.

Ciara- Tameka it wasn't easy to tell you like I told you all my other problems

Tameka- everybody is crying and upset is this what you wanted to accomplish.

Ciara- no I told you guys to stop crying im in paradise. sissy cant nobody touch me up here im in great hands. Please stop crying.

Tameka- Ciara I love you im hurting

Ciara- I know just stay strong for me. I love you ill see you soon.

She got up off the bed and walked into the hallway I saw her walking with my mother. They look so happy and peaceful. I smiled a little and laid back down and slept.

ZAE pov

Ciara fucking left me. My only sister I ever had and she left. She was put through a lot. She was strong for this family. I got up from the table and left to go to my room. I sat there looking at the wall and felt somebody standing behind me. I turned around to see Ciara.

Ciara- Zae please don't be mad at me

Zae- Ciara you fucking left me. you were my only little sister and you left me and this family. you could have talked to me bout anything but instead you left. WHY

Ciara- Zae you should be happy for me im in a great place. im in paradise. Its better than Hawaii and bahamas

I hugged her tightly.

Ciara- Zae all you have to do is call my name and I will be down here in a hurry okay. stay strong for me please. I have to go but know I always love you.

She walked out into the hallway and I saw my dad behind her. He looked like he was in peace and she looks truly happy.