i want to be :)

CIARA POV

its been 3 weeks since Tameka and Shania turned on me. I was sitting on the couch looking at t.v. I heard the front door open and everybody came out the kitchen and the chill room. I looked up saw Tameka and she looked beat.

Shawn- WTH HAPPENED.

Tameka- I was jumped

Shawn- who tf jumped you

Tameka- Shania and some of her girls

Shawn- why your bestfriend jump you and why haven't you been around for the past 3 weeks.

Tameka- I don't really know why they jumped me and I haven't been home because I missed Shania and I wanted to hang with her. I really do apologize Ciara. your my sister and I shouldn't have turned my back on you I feel real fake.

Ciara- Tameka ..............I uh

Shawn- continue lil sis

Ciara- why did you turn your back on me

Tameka- because when she was saying it all sounded so true. It did seem like you were after all those boys just ot make Shania mad.

I felt my eyes turning colors. I don't know what color it was but everybody moved away from me even Tameka.

OG- Ciara your eyes are red and black just like the night you almost killed Derrick. PLEASE BABY GIRL CALM DOWN.

I closed my eyes and my leg kept shaqking uncontrollably. it was quiet so I could feel people moving. even though my eyes are closed I knew what they were doing. They were trying to get Tameka in a safe room before I end up killing her.

Ciara- DONT FUCKING SEND HER AWAY BRING HER BACK!!!!!

Shawn- Ciara your about to fight your own sister

Ciara- SHAWN I'M NOT FUCKING PLAYING BRING HER BACK OR TAKE THIS ASS WHIPPING FOR HER.

Tameka- Ciara im standing in front of you now

I opened my eyes. I stood up and looked at her straight in her eyes. I brung my fist up to hit her but I couldn't. I punched the wall. She flinched. I hugged her tightly. I cant hurt my sister even though she turned her back on me. But I know who can take this pain. I let her go and grabbed my keys and ran out the house and jumped in my car. Before I sped off Tameka jumped in.

Tameka- once again you cant leave me im Tameka mf

I smiled. I got my sister back. but my guard is still up. I just pulled up to Shania apartment building and saw her sitting on her stoop with her friends. Just when I was bout to open my car door my dad called

OG- CIARA WHERE TF DID YOU GUYS GO

Ciara- daddy just ask Zae for the address and yall better come quick because i'm killing a bitch today

I hung up and stayed in my car telling Tameka what is about ot go down. Then drove up was Zae and daddy. I hopped out the car and walked over to Shania and her friends.

Ciara- so Shania you like jumping niggas now

Shania- DIDNT I TELL YOUR ASS TO GET OFF MY PORCH BEFORE I SHOOT YO DUMBASS.

Tameka- why the hell all yall bitches jump me Shania we use to be be cool what the hell happened.

Shania- WE JUMPED YOU BECAUSE WHEN CIARA TAGGED ME IN THE STATUS AND SHE SAID SHAWN WAS YOURS I FUCKING CALLED MY GIRLS TO COME HELP ME OUT WITH YOU. SHAWN WAS MY MAN BEFORE ANDRE. YOU BITCHES ALWAYS TAKING MY MEN.