MAKE LOVE

This is R RATED IT GETS DETAILED READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

* OKAY I GUESS YOUR GOING TO READ IT ( YOU LIL NASTY) :)

SONG ON SIDE----------------------------------------------------------------------

CIARA POV

its Jordan's birthday and I am going to make it special. He is only 1 year older than me i'm 20 and he is turning 21. I got dressed and pecked his lips before walking out the room. He slapped my ass hard. He lucky its his birthday or I would have turned around and hit him. I went outside and jumped in the car to run my errands for the day. I stopped at Shawn and Tameka house.

Ciara- BITCHES IM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tameka- sissys yippie Shawn wouldn't let me eat any chips he keeps giving me fucking carrots

Ciara- you better be taking car of my neice

Tameka- whatever I smell chips, soda, and some chicken in that big ass bag of yours.

Ciara- well damn big ass nose

Tameka- my nose aint big boo and can I have it please before Shawn takes it away.

I gave her the food and said my goodbyes. They weren't even paying attention to me because Shawn came down and tried to eat a piece of chicken and she bit his hand. I left and drove to the cake shop. I bought a big cake to be sent to our house by 5:30. I drove off and went to the lingerie shop. I grabbed a edable red and black thong and a red and black bra set. i then went to the corner store and got some candles. i looked at my phone time and it read 5:20. DAMN i been out all day. i drove home and stayed in the car and called Jordan.

Ciara- babe

Jordan- wat up baby girl

Ciara- where you at

Jordan- over Shawn house they keep arguing over this chicken i just got done eating. why wassup where you at

Ciara- oh i ran some errands come home at 6:30 please

Jordan- you giving me a cerfew?

Ciara- for today i sure is

Jordan- betta be for a good reason or imam fuck yo ass up

Ciara- hopefully it is.

Jordan- ight be careful love you babygirl

Ciara- love you to babe and same for you

We hung up just in time to see the cake company come roll up. i told them to put the cake in the kitchen  paid the 10,000. i wrapped all of his gifts. i looked at the clock and it read 6:15. I ran to the shower and washed up for 20 minutes and got dressed in pajamas. i ran downstairs calling Jordan name but go no response. It was 6:35. Then in walked Jordan. i ran to him and hugged him tightly. he kissed my lips passionately. i jumped down and dragged him to the kitchen. i sat him down in the chair and fed him his favorite food. i gave him all his gifts and he loved them. THANK GOD.

Ciara- babe

Jordan- yea

Ciara- i'm going to bed see you upstairs in 10 minutes

Jordan ight let me eat a little bit of this cake

Ciara- okay

i ran upstairs and did my hair in curls and put on some red lipstick. i put on my red and black lingerie and my red and black bottoms. 10 minutes like promised he walked in the room. i had candles all around the room. i had a note in the middle of the bed saying "LAY DOWN TONIGHT IS YOUR NIGHT" and my red lipstick was on it.

He layed down i walked out the bathroom and stood next to him and threw off my heels. i straddled him and kissed his jaw line while grinding on him slowly. He moaned a little and stopped me.

Jordan- are you really ready

Ciara- yes now can i finsh your ruining the moment

Jordan -shit aint got to tell me twice

i went back to kissing him. i blew his earlobe and nibbled on it. He grabbed my ass and squeezed. i started to take his clothes off. i kissed his chest slowly and left kiss marks all the way down to his pants. i unbuckled it and slid it off and his boxers. He flipped me over and started kissing me passionately. He slid my panties off and started to eat me out. i moaned and grabbed his head. i climaxed and he licked it up.

Jordan- you taste like honey ma

he came back up and took off my bra and started playing with my breasts while kissing me. He put one of them in his mouth and started sucking on it. He sucked on my nipples until they were hard. He then centered himself where my opening was and slid himself into me slowly. he bent down and started making out with me while thrusting in and out slowly.

Ciara- goo faster

He picked up the pace and the head board started banging on the wall. i started scratching his back and he groaned.

Ciara- uhh ..........J..JORDAN ........I'M GONNA CUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Jordan- lets come together

He came at the same time as me. we went for 3 hours then cuddled and slept.

Jordan- i love you ma forever and always

Ciara- i love you to babe forever and always

Jordan- thanks for the birthday

Ciara- thanks for entering my life

Then we let sleep take over.