Sorry

CIARA POV

I woke up and felt pain all over my body. I looked up and I was laying on Tameka lap. I saw that she was sleep so I got up off the floor and went into the bathroom. I jumped into the shower and washed off. I got out 30 minutes later and brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I dressed up and saw Tameka dressed and clean. She must have used the bathroom down the hall.

Tameka- I'm so sorry I couldn't help last night. I couldn't get in because your door is pure metal and it was locked. I went downstairs looking for something to get in but (gco)

Ciara- Tameka you ain't even got to apologize trust me I knew you couldn't help even if you wanted to. Lets just go have girls day out please I don't even want to think about major at the moment

Tameka - okay boo but where is Shania?

Ciara- She is on vacation with her parents she's not going to be here for graduation next week because of it so she's getting that stuff shipped to her.

Tameka- oh I miss her so much

Ciara- don't we all

I grabbed my phone and bag and we left.

------------------------------at the mall---------------------------------

I parked my car and we walked in the mall together. I went straight to forever 21 and bought some new clothes. When then walked to jimmy jazz and footlocker. I got some new shoes. We decided we were hungry so we went into the food court. as i was getting me and Tameka food from the line i saw Shawn and Jordan. i walked over to Tameka and gave her the food. Moments later Jordan and Shawn come sitting with us and Tameka and Shawn are all lovey dovey.

Jordan- wassup ma

Ciara- hi jordan

Jordan- i see your cuts healed up how you doing?

Ciara - I'm doing fine thanks for (gco)

i was talking to Jordan when Major walked up with Trina.

Major- Yo Ciara come on i gotta talk to you

i looked over at Tameka and she looked pissed.

Tameka- YOU DONT NEED HER SHES DONE WITH YOU YALL ARE OVER!!!!!

Shawn - yeah man you keep putting your hands on my sister man that aint cool bruh

Ciara- Major we have nothing to really talk about I'm really tired of our relationship. I don't deserve to keep being hurt its not fair to me.

Major- ight you gonna regret saying that see you later

Trina- yeah babe lets go and leave these dogs

Jordan- at least they got respect for themselves

They left I thanked all of them for helping me. Jordan and I kept talking and we really got to know each other i know lot about him and i told him everything about me. He became my best friend. i really am starting to like him but its only been 5 days of us knowing each other. Me and Tameka left and i gave Jordan my real number. I dropped Tameka off at her complex and drove to my house. When i got home i tried putting the key in the key hole but it didn't work. i saw a note on the door saying that all my stuff was moved to a new address. i grabbed the note and hopped back inside my car and drove to it. When i pulled up i couldn't believe who house it was ................

MAJOR POV

I broke into Ciara house and took most of her belongs just some clothes and shoes. i took it to my house because shes going to be staying with me for a while. I told her shes going to regret what she did at the mall. while i was just sitting in the living in the dark smoking my blunt i saw car headlights come in through my window and i knew it was Ciara. i stayed seated and waited for her to come in because the front door was unlocked.

**********************************

Ciara- hello??

Major- welcome home baby

Ciara- Major where is my shit so I can leave. I'm tired and i want to go to my own bed and go to sleep.

Major- Remember i said you were going to regret the way you talked to me in front of your dumbass friends?

Ciara- i didn't say nothing but the truth (gco)

i slapped the spit of her mouth she all fo a sudden grew some balls to start talking to me any kind of way. I  stood over her boody that was laying on the floor and I  bent down to her level and yanked her up by her hair and bought her up to my face level

Major- BITCH YOU WANT TO ALL OF A SUDDEN GROW SOME BALLS AND TALK TO ME ANY KIND OF WAY. IMMA SHOW YO ASS TO STOP HOEING OUT ON ME.

Ciara - M..MAJOR!!!!!!!! STOP IT YOUR HURTING ME I'M TIRED OF THIS PLEASE I DIDNT DO ANYTHING

Major- HAHA WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THAT SLICK TALKING YOU WERE DOING A FEW MINUTES AGO LET ME BRING IT BAC TO MEMORY.

I went to the kitchen and grab a bucket of warm water and poured it all over her and took off my belt and started beating her with the metal buckle. She kept whimpering and squirming around and that just kept making me even angrier. i stopped hitting her with the belt and started punching her and kicking her everywhere. I had gotten tired so i got up and left the house taking her and my car keys. I took her because i knew she would try to leave and get away.

CIARA POV

I  was in soo much pain. It hurts so much I cant move nothing. He left me here to bleed to death. i reached for my cell phone and saw Tameka calling me. I picked up but no words would come out my mouth.

Tameka- HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!! CIARA ARE YOU THERE (SHAWN IN BACKGROUND ASKING WHATS WRONG)

CIARA-................................... Sorry

Tameka- CIARA WHERE ARE YOU OH MY GOSH BOO PLEASE ANSWER ME

I wanted to respond and tell her but nothing was coming out my mouth. Then everything went black.....................................................