Erina felt her insides turn when she felt as if something other worldly had touched her. Then she understood, the prince had been reaching to her spirit and soul. Her blood raced as she felt the magic pulsing in her.

"What is he doing?!" Red screamed in panic and worry, trying to charge forward, Liz didn't stop him but some thing else did.

A watery gold tinted water gate had been put between the demon and The two elves and half human and half elf girl.

"What are you doing?" Erina mumbled, groaning as she felt sharp needles stab her body, the pain intensifying every second. Until her heart felt as if it was being clasped and being squeezed, she wish it would burst to free her of this pain but to no avail.

She tried to pull her hand and body away from his but it seemed every second her strength was being drained mercilessly.

"Stop!" Erina cried out as tears streaked her cheeks. "I beg you, prince!" The cries intensified and sobs racked the fragile body of the girls. Her body convulsed.

Nuada could feel his eyes pricking for the first time in millenniums. He was going to weep, he will not but pain was in evitable seeing his mate shake and writher in pain in his arms.

'I apologise my love'  the prince whispered in her head making Erina shake her head in refusal.

"Stop!LET ME GO THROUGH!" The demon screamed seeing his companion for the last decades shake in pain as life seeped out of her.

Liz had covered her mouth as tears wavered her vision. The view was wretching, the pain she must be in seemed out of this world.

Liz started to hiss scorching lava like fire at the water gold gate holding them away. The demon started landing his rock breaking punches before being cut off by Johan, sorrow toned voice.

"Don't try, this is the golden gates of the Sidhe Elves combined with the magic of the woodland Elves. Oropher and Balor made this long ago in the time of war with man to protect the castle filled with the fae children, You cannot save her." Johan stated the last part with a whisper making all actions stand down.

Liz let out a silent sob as she staggered backwards covering her mouth and trying to wipe the tears. She felt the salty tears in her mouth. She could taste the sorrow in them. She was so excited to tell Erina of the twin babies she carried but it seems not everything goes to plan.

Reds eyes filled with transculent tears as he watched Erina shake and tremble in the wretched princes grasp but what surprised him was to see the pain bestowed upon the princes face. His golden eyes seemed watery but if it hurt him why do so?

"Your a fucking, bastsrd I tell you, you will never sit on your throne in peace with the blood on your hands!" Red roared in anger punching the gate.

The prince ignored the roars of the demon and instead concentrated on cutting the veins of magic in her to be seeped into him. He felt her magic and it was different then those he had seen and felt. This was too light but also too dark, the power for a moment seemed too much for Nuada, how had the human girl carried all this power without going mad.

Nuada thought with the relief of saving his people he would not be so disheartened by the sight of his pained soulmate shrieking with sorrowful tears racing down her flushed cheeks but broke his heart and he couldn't bear the feeling. He could hear his sister sobbing instead of him. Abe felt crazed as he watched his love cry but he knew he could do nothing. Nuadas sister felt the heartbreak and it was too much for her as she slumped down onto the floor, weeping silently, it would be the death of her and it would be his but by connecting to Erinas soul and spirit he was slowly breaking the bond in between him and Nuala.

Surprise bloomed in Nuada mind as he felt his eyes sting painfully then as waves of tears swirled his vision making him gulp. He tried to blink away the pain ignoring the stabs in his heart and the feeling of choking.

"Look at me carefully, Nuada" Erina hissed in pain, her voice trembling weakly as magic seeped out of her.

"My powers won't bring you no joy, my love, my heart can lighten yours, I can feel the joy of the bond, I can feel the gift of love bestowed by the great Elven. Please do not b-break I-........." Erina breathed out as the needle stabbing turned to knife like stabbing over and over again.

Her golden eyes pain- glazed gazed into his topaz ones tinted with darkness. It seemed as if everything disappeared; the pain, the people, the world. Light filled her eyes and her heart swelled at the warmth of love hid behind the cold topaz eyes for her.

For his soulmate. Nuada did love her.

Nuada cut the gaze off quickly feeling his heart quicken and he felt the need to let her go and seep back all her magic back into her but it seemed he couldn't before he knew it he felt the last drops of her magic imbed itself into his blood before Erinas eyes started to flicker, Nuada felt his breath hitch and time froze as he waited for his mate to breathe her last breaths.

But she did not die!

He watched in beyond adoration as her golden eyes turned to a forest green twinkling with emerald jewels. Her skin started to pale slowly, her chocolate coloured hair darkened to midnight black as it grew out inches in front of the naked eye.

Nuada couldn't help but let the one small tear hanging by his golden tear duct to escape. The golden tinted hot bead traveled down his pale face because in front of his eyes Erina was changing into a woodland Elf.

Her skin had not paled as much to his chalky one but had changed a few shades, her features had sharpened and the human aura around her had been overtaken by the aura that was held by high elleths.

To make sure he was right he let go of his grasp on her paler arm and brushed back the pure black hair away making sure not to come near the point of the ear to reveal a pointed ear that belonged to the races of Elves.

"You have turned into one of mine, why?!" Nuada exclaimed in pain. He had vowed to never kill his own and yet here he had painfully stolen the magic out of one of his kin so mercilessly.

Nuada grunted as the elleth (another word for a she-elf) in his arms trembled, her knees weakened before she slipped out his stunned grasp only to be caught before she could hit the cream floor.

Black hair sprawled around her, giving her a casting innocent and breaking look. The deaths of Elves was too beautiful and heart breaking to be endured.

Pale blond hair wavered before it curtained both faces of the pained prince and the elleth in his arms.

"How could I?" Nuada whispered brokenly feeling his soul break slightly, he was not released of the bond and he was overly happy that he was not.

"T-their was some absurd aura around her, it was inhuman like." Princess Nuala whispered her voice dry from the weeping. She had stopped because the bond had been broken at last. She could no longer feel or hear his brother. Both twins felt some kind of emptiness.

"I will tell you why!" A voice spoke out in the instead silence. As it did all eyes turned to him but what caught liz's and hellboys eyes was when the gate disappeared into thin air.

They tried to run towards Erina straight away but it seemed impossible with some kind of force holding them back.  Grey gas was grasping onto both of them; Johann.

"Let go of me, gasbag!" Red roared, danger and panic tinted his voice. Liz blocked the need to flinch feeling her body relax.

"There's no point red, we have to wait to see what happens." Liz muttered sadly making all three breath out blankly.

This sure as hell didn't end how it should have.