Seconds past but the prince didn't connect the crown piece with the other two.

All eyes watched in confusion as to why  he was not forging the crown together. The princess had decided to search his mind as to why her brother had not started to take action and because of the adoration still filled in the heart of the prince, he was open to read without any kind of walls and the thoughts started to fill her minds. The thoughts scared her. His plans were evil filled, he was blood-crazed, to the point where his soulmate could be sacrificed with no second thoughts .

"Brother, what disgrace you are planning, have you lost your kindred soul!" The princess yelled, surprised looks were sent to the princess's outburst. The princess had never lost her calm to this point. Nualas warm gold hair wavered around her face as she got up in a flash.

Eyes of same blood and colour met when the prince turned on his heel. His topaz orbs filled with hatred, revenge, the thirst to spill innocent blood for his kin was raging and Nuala could feel tears of fear stinging.

"I will not let you search my mind. No more my sister, no harm of mine shall pass to you. This is the end of our bond." Nuada hissed, the princess knew what his brothers plans were and she reached out to grasp Erinas arm but Nuada had caught her thoughts before her actions and with his reflexes gifted by his Elven blood and training of millenniums, he grabbed the other pale arm harshly before pulling Erina to himself with strength that could not not be challenged by the princesses

"Brother, don't....s-she is your soul mate" Nuala exclaimed with panic, glancing at the four of beings in the room who stood in confusion. The demon could not stand the secret foiling between them. What were they talking of?

"Damn it, what are you guys talking about?!" Hellboy yelled in Anger, annoyed that they were talking of a matter that could harm his sister. She was his sister in a way. The fondness for the elemental girl was great so when worry started filling him rapidly he couldn't keep his actions at bay.

He started walking forward, clenching his great stone hand intimidatingly but before he could go onward, Liz grabbed his arm gently, not needing any words from her, the demon relaxed but the worry was still present.

Nuada smirked at the stupidity of the people that have come to defeat him. This was no little game. He needed her powers so the fae could rule the world again, men should...no, will be banished, their will be no human left on this earth. His throne was calling to him. The king of all Elves will be his title. With the help of others Elves in the woodland and other lands, victory will be in his hands. King thranduil after all would no doubt help with his falling power. If not his distant cousin Legolas will avenge with him.

Nuada turned to Erina, grasping both her Arms turning her trembling body towards his that stood strong in cream armour.

Two bodies stood, one strong and other trembling with a princess behind them in near tears.

"I apologise, my love, if only you were an elleth, you would become more worthy then me in my heart, but your powers, i need them." Nuada spoke in Elvish, sorrow tinting his voice, Erinas heart wretched as the prince gazed into her eyes. His eyes were filled with pain and blood lust but what surprised her was she understood everything he said and he was speaking in Elvish.

"Why do I understand you, my prince?" Erinas voice trembled with her whisper, also replying in Elvish. Nuada felt confused. She understood his language and talked it. How? Humans had long forgotten the language, none talked fluently such as her.

Nuadas eyes Hardened at the thought. The humans. They had negotiated with them in Elvish at the battle field but now look his people were dying needlessly. He shook his head out of curiosity before joining his pale hands with hers, he could feel the tremble in them.