Neetha's Note!

Hey guys! i know this is not an update and the story is really finished.

I just want to thank each one of you for supporting me in writing this as this is completely new for me to write about in each series and i started little hesitatingly.

However, now i am relieved to know i finished it and you guys enjoyed it...

Usually, i started the next story immediately but this time there is no chance for that. I have exams in may and actually trying myself a little to edit my stories to enter the yourstoryindia contest...

Hope i will get something from there and if possible plz vote on Intro, prologue and chapter 1 one of all my stories if you liked them... This is my special request to the silent readers... 

And if i couldnt stay away from writing there there could be a chance of werewolf this time... this will happen only if i didnt got time... will you guys give it a chance? let me know... i have many other concepts but dont have enough time to concentrate more on them but will write each and every concept without stopping...

I just hope you will not let me go if i start writing after three months maybe... :)

Let me know guys and once again thanku so much to everyone who supported it and encouraged me... Thanks guys :)