Chapter 5

*Amrin Pov*

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that he is already up working on his laptop sitting on the chair near to the long window.

"Good morning!" I mumbled, sitting up while he glanced at his watch for two times already before I can say those words.

"Good morning!" he wished back before doing his work, but again checked his watch.

"Is there any problem?" I asked him, frowning tying my hair.

"I am waiting for the maid as it is time for my morning coffee." he replied shaking his head and just worked on his system.

"She will be removed from today right? Shall I give you your coffee?" I asked him controlling my yawn.

"Sure! But it should be like I ask you to." He replied and gave few instructions regarding how he likes his coffee.

I nodded before walking inside the washroom to brush my teeth and then left for the kitchen. It took me a few minutes to search the ingredients, and then I mixed everything like he instructed before pouring it down in a cup and also in another for myself.

I took a sip only to put it back hating the bitter taste. I added a few scoops of sugar into mine and then took the two cups near to him, noting the cup which is for me.

At the same time, the bell rang, so placing the tray on the table I left to open the door after telling him what cup he needs to take.

I opened it to see a woman in the thirties standing there with a frowning expression looking at me. She just walked inside before I could stop her and took steps towards the kitchen.

"She is here!" I said, entering the bedroom, and he nodded, getting up to walk outside and I followed him.

"You need not to work in this flat from today onwards and keep the work to the remaining building." He said reaching near the kitchen.

"But why, sir?" she asked and then glanced at me.

"Do I just have to give you the reasons? You are going to reach my mom to give the details about her." He stated, and I looked at him in surprise.

"I..." she stuttered and then looked down.

"Give your card to enter the private elevator and be happy that I am not removing the other half of your work." He said in a hard tone, and she nodded before leaving.

"I need to search for another maid." he mumbled under his breath.

"What? But I said I will do the work right?" I asked him, frowning while he ignored me walking towards the bedroom.

"If your work is going to be like this coffee, then I don't need it." he replied gesturing at the cup.

I took a sip of it and then said, "This is my one and yours is that."

He frowned before taking the other one and took a sip. He slowly nodded and sat down in his chair.

"I told you which cup is yours before stepping outside the room." I said sitting in the chair opposite to his and continued to sip from the coffee I made for me.

"I have no intention to stare at you whenever you are before me right? I was working then how could I know for sure." He said in the same hard tone making me realize that he doesn't like if someone points out his mistake.

"Ok!" I simply said and finished my coffee, staring outside through the window.

"What is your name?" he suddenly asked, making me cough.