Chapter 7

*Tajwar Pov*

"I will cook something and bring here before you get ready." Hearing the words suddenly, I got startled when I was on my way to the cupboard.

I turned back to see my so-called wife getting down from the bed while rubbing her eyes. Can't she leave me alone in peace?

"What are you doing? Why did you wake up?" I asked, frowning to which she smiled a little.

"Yesterday, I got to know that you leave for work at five itself. So, from today onwards I will try to wake up at this time to be able to make some food for you." She explained yawning.

"Look, you do not have to do any of this. I actually have food from the canteen near to my office." I said, trying to use the patient tone as much as I can.

"Don't worry! It is not at all a problem for me." she said smiling before walking outside the room while I stared around to hit my head somewhere.

What tone should I take to make her understand what am I actually saying? I thought, rubbing my forehead and walked inside the washroom.

As usual, without turning towards the mirror, I stepped near to the shower and started my bath. I should ask for the key soon knowing well it will not happen if I depend on Mridula to take it from my Mom.

"I got coffee and even some breakfast." I heard when I stood a step outside the washroom.

"I don't eat this early." I said not even looking at her buttoning my shirt and threw the used clothes in the tub.

"I will pack this." she mumbled before walking away, and I couldn't even tell her that I don't want something to carry.

I shook my head and left the room not even sparing to tell her knowing well she will start asking questions regarding why I don't want to take it or say some other things which I wouldn't expect.

When I reached the door, I heard her voice saying 'Hey' but I ignored and walked outside. I continued to hear the voice, but I sat inside the car and drove away.

Hey? Is it what she will use in order to call me? I thought, shaking my head and started thinking about the new project which will help me to take away from all these thoughts.

"Sir! There are people who can do it." I heard my assistant voice, but I ignored him before checking the area which got already used for mining.

"What else should I do? Just sit in the office and sign the papers?" I asked glaring at him.

"I... I am sorry, Sir." He said stuttering, but I ignored it before continuing to do my work.

"This area should be done in the next ten days." I ordered showing them, and they all shook their heads saying it is impossible.

"If you-all don't try, then how will it be possible? I will be there for each, and everything did by you." I said before walking away to have some lunch.

"Sir! If you are hard on them, then they will complain to our client. We may lose the contract." My assistant said when I started checking the plans to make sure there is no problem after having the food.

"So? They know our firm is professional. If they don't want that, then let them remove us." I said, waving my hand not caring for his worry and just finished my work.

"There is nothing else to be done. Can I leave, Sir?" he asked entering the small room again when I nearly finished my work.

I glanced at the clock to see that it is just eight and nodded at him before glancing at the files. After completing the work, I leaned back closing my eyes.