"Let's take turns then, here I'll go first, I hate birds." he started, and I thought of something interesting about me.

"I'm allergic to Peanuts." I countered, and he hummed. "Good to know."

"When I was seventeen I was arrested for egging my neighbor's house." he chuckled, and I gasped. "Delinquent." I said aloud mocking his invisible pro's and con's list

"I dropped out of law school after four days because I wanted to be a writer." I admitted, and I smiled to myself when I felt his fingers brush against my own.

"Drop out." he repeated continuing our ongoing inside joke. "I would love to read some of your stuff." he said and I felt his fingers intertwine with mine.

"You have." I wiggled my fingers playfully, and he tightened his grip. "Explain?" he asked and I took a deep breath, here goes. "Fun fact, your favorite part of the magazine is the column I write."

"No way? You write the food articles!" he exclaimed and I face palmed. "God Louis you are so stupid sometimes, I'm Lola, I write the relationship columns."

Saying it out loud made my secret pseudonym seem less special, but I felt like he deserved to know.

"Wait wait wait." he sat up, and I followed suit, our hands still intertwined.

"You're telling me, all of those man hating, I am better than you, awful—" I gave him a look that could kill "Awfully well-written articles are yours?"

He corrected himself and I smiled smugly and nodded. "I would have never guessed." he said sarcastically.

"What's that supposed to mean!" I smacked his shoulder with my free hand, and he winced.

"It means, that your articles started getting less hateful after you met me." he wiggled his eyebrows, and I clicked my tongue.

"Yeah because I was getting complaints!" I argued and he laughed. "Or you like me." he countered and I groaned. "Don't push it Tommo."

"Hey, only my friends call me Tommo." he argued, and I scoffed. "What we aren't' friends?" I asked genuinely.

He smirked holding up our intertwined fingers "I don't know, you tell me."

***

"Liv, what are you doing? You're grinning like a Cheshire cat!" Caileigh's voice snapped me out of my memories of the night before, and I realized that I was still in bed at half past ten.

"Nothing." I groaned turning over and burying my face into my pillow. "I know that look, that's the look of love." she teased and I sat up abruptly.

"No, it is not." I spit, and she rolled her eyes. "Look you can be stubborn all you want, but as your best friend, it is my sole duty to make you realize that you're being ridiculous."

I sighed, running a hand through my frizzy awful hair. "Just, don't push me too hard. This is already way out of my comfort zone." I admitted.

"Did he kiss you?" she suddenly dropped her voice to barely above a whisper. "God no!" I yelled defensively.

"I mean, you two were pretty cozy out there last night." she smiled smugly. "Look I don't know what you and Niall are into, but spying on me and Louis—"Liv shut up, don't change the subject."

"We just talked." I reached for my notebook, flipping to my Pros and cons List I started yesterday as a joke.

"About?" she asked, and I shook my head. She complained, but eventually gave up. When she finally quit bothering me I began adding more to that stupid list.