Airpooooorrrtttt

Hey guys, I've been feeling really depressed and just messed up lately, you might have seen my other stories that are a bit... Strange to say the least. I've decided writing and making music is a good way to let my other personality's free. So each story might be written by a different version of me. So I wanna keep writing even though I just started high school and my schedule is crazy atm. Also, if i start to slip into one of those personality's or writing styles. I am very sorry, I cannot help it. Hope you enjoy.

~Time skip to the afternoon of the trip~

      I hurriedly grabbed everything in my small room that would be of importance. Things that my parents may steal or break to punish me. And everything I would need for a trip. Clothing, Bathroom utensils, medicine, Electronics, Glass trinkets, ect. In fact I had so little stuff that I could fit it all into one suitcase and a carry on purse. In the midst of all my hurries I stopped and looked towards a small stuffed lamb sitting on my bed. And in that moment I forgot about everything I was hurrying for. Slowly picking it up and sitting on my small bed, I held it close to my heart. It was a animal that my brother had given to me long ago. He would be 14 now, if he were still here. How my heart ached for him to sit by my side and sing old songs, pretend to be pirates on a old ship. Searching for gold and silver through out the sea. My mind snapped back to reality as I heard the creaks of the stairs coming to my bedroom. I looked at the lamb, and shoved it inside my purse. Throwing my items over my shoulder, I made my get away through the window. Only looking back to see the door slowly creak open and sounds of beer bottles clanking in big, Callused hands. I jumped off the roof and started running to rae's. Knowing that if I would have stayed, It would have been me, being held by those callused hands.

          The airport was huge, Compared to what you might think a airport would look like. Grabbing my bags off the roller, I heard Rae's voice behind me "I think you might have over packed." She said sarcastically. I turned to her with a smile, "Two weeks right? I think I'll be fine.". She laughed, "If you say so." Hurrying up to me, she pointed to many spots, the different restaurants, places to go for the flight. And the restrooms. This was going to be so much fun, I thought to myself. "I love you so much rae, you're the best friend I could ever ask for." I exclaimed, while turning and hugging her. "Same to you, Keanna." she said, hugging me back.