John

Hey guys! Short chapter today. Since I haven't updated in a month, Sorry .-.

Keannas P.o.V

We got into the car. Me still being as cautious as possible not to hurt the car. Rae buckled up and started the car. Slowly backing out of our spot. We eventually got out of the spot and started driving. After a few minutes Rae looked over at me. "Put you're Seat belt on!" She yelled at me. "If we got in a crash, You would be more likely to get hurt, And if you get hurt, You get scars. And scars are Very, Very un Lady like." She told me. I Scoffed, "I will be fine." I told her. She stopped talking and kept driving. Soon we came to a red light and she slammed on the brakes. Sending my flying out of my seat and hit the dashboard. "What Was that for?!?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled. "That wouldn't have happened if you Had you're seat belt on would it?" She said, I rolled my eyes and got back on my seat. Putting my seat belt on. Gosh I love this girl. We started driving again, Some how not hitting tons of traffic. I checked the time, It was almost 1:00. So I guess most people are at work. We turned a corner onto John's Street. passing a few houses until we were in front of his house. That's weird, He is supposed to have work today. Maybe he just got sick, Or a ride from another worker. I hope hes not home, I don't want any problems. Rae parked the car in front of his house. "Ill be right back." I told her. I walked through his Yellow and brown lawn. I stepped over a wilted flower bed, And stepped onto his porch. The ash tray was full, And there was a beer next to the door. Bone dry and toppled over. I opened the door. He never locked it, Because he thought it made him more manly to not be afraid of people robbing him. Stupid, I know. Slowly stepping inside of his house,   With cloths and beer on the floor. I pushed passed them as silently as possible, Because if he was home, And just sleeping. I didn't want to wake him. I passed the kitchen and entered the hall. Passing his door as silently as possible. I didn't hear anything coming from inside so I kept moving. I passed the bathroom door and came too the end of the hall. At the end of the hall was his man cave. I opened the door slowly, Checking if anyone was inside. I opened the door the rest of the way. I tip toed past all of his stuff and grabbed my bag from the table near his couch. He had forced me to watch a movie with him, So that he could get in my pants of course. I didn't let him, But I still had to come to the movie. Or he would have beat me. He sometimes will let me tell him that I don't want to be sexual. But other times he would force me too. I hated him for it. For everything. I slung my bag over my shoulder. And tiptoed out of the room. just as I passed his room I heard something. I backed up to the door. What was that? It sounded like a octopus was stuck in his room. I cracked the door open slightly, And looked inside. There he was, Making out with some blonde chick. May I say, The Loudest Kisser ever. I swung the door open. It hit the wall and they both jumped up. The girl grabbed her shirt, While john stood there staring at me in shock. A smile spread a crossed my face. I have been Waiting for this day ever since we started dating. "IM FREE!" I Screamed as I ran out of the house. My hands in the air. He came running after me. I jumped over the flower bed. Earning a confused look from Rae. "You Don't own me anymore Bitch!" I screamed as I jumped into her car. "Drive, Drive, Drive!" I rushed her. She struggled to get the keys into the key slot. She finally got it and started the car. John ran down the lawn right as we drove away. I flipped him off as he chased the car. He finally gave up and just stood in the road. Hope he gets hit. "what Just happened?" Rae asked me. Obviously confused. I smiled at her. "I Walked in on him having a kiss fest with some blonde chick. And Our deal was, If I caught him cheating I could leave him without a problem forever." I told her excitedly. She smiled and High fived me. I felt so amazing. I'm Free, And Don't have to deal with him anymore. I just cant believe it. I hope he will stick to the deal though. He a lot of times would make a deal and then break it. But if he even tried to get close to me. I would move, i'm so close to just packing everything and moving. But Rae is here, And I'm not sure I'm ready to leave her yet. I usually leave my friends after about a year or two. They find out to much, And hurt you. Im not sure why I stayed with her for so long. I  just Never could think too leave her. I cant wait too go on this trip with her. No worries. No parents. No John. This was gonna be good.