5)

Sean's Pov

Walking away from my princess was hard. It was like my heart was ripping out of my chest. What was she doing here? Is she new? Why didn't I know about this!? Walking into my office I see a note stuck on my desk.

~Hey baby. I heard that you're single(; Well lucky for, I am single as well. Call me so we can no longer be single. Because baby I want you~

-June

Who the hell is June? I thought to myself, grabbing the note, crumbling it and throwing it away. Oh shit the meeting!

______________________________________

Catching my breath from running down the hall to the meeting room, I regained myself and opened the black double doors. "Sorry everyone. I ran into something important this morning and lost track of time. Where did you guys leave off?" I asked while making my way to the head of the table to sit down.

Throughout the whole meeting I could barely pay attention, I couldn't get my baby out of my head. She's my drug and I'm craving more of it. Hearing the words 'we're happy that you have joined BASTA.Co' I snapped out of my daze.

"Yes, thank you all for coming and joining the BASTA.Co family. Hope to see you around sometime, but if you don't mind me but I have to go." I spoke while walking out the doors and back to my office.

"Chloe!" I shouted for my assistant. Chloe is a nice older women, having five grown kids and a husband whose a veteran she's as sweet as can be. Everyday I'm greeted by her smiling face and her grey bangs getting in her eyes.

"Yes Sean" she asked walking into my office while handing me a coffee.

"Were there any job interviews this morning?" I asked taking a sip from the hot liquid.

" yes, many actually"

"Was there a girl who was interviewed. She had short blonde hair and beautiful brown eyes, did you see her?" I asked hoping she has.

"Why do you ask?" Asked Chloe while smirking and lifting an eyebrow.

"You know why Chloe..... I think I found her" I exclaimed while smiling big at the older women.

"Found who honey?"

"Her. The women who will finally finish the puzzle I call my life."

"I do believe some of the other women were talking about a so called blonde, fat, and ugly young girl, walked out of the building. I think Kate-" I cut her off.

"WHO WERE THESE SO CALLED WOMEN WHO WERE DISRESPECTING WHAT IS MINE!" I yelled, I could feel my face heating up and veins in my neck began to pop out. Chloe has been with me for a while, her twin sister is Vicky. She did not look a tad bit scared or even jumped while I was yelling my brains out.

"Like I was saying before, I believe that Kate interviewed a young blonde because George is on vacation this week." Smiled Chloe, she knew I've been searching for my princess for all along.

"Where is this so called Kate?!"

__________________________________

"KATE!" I shouted walking into the interviewing rooms.

"Yes?" Asked a scared voice, followed by a women walking out of a cubicle with her head down.

"What was the name of the blonde women you interviewed an hour and a half ago?" I said urgently, loosing my patience very fast. I needed her to answer, I needed to know her name!

"Ummm, was her blonde hair to her shoulders, and was she a bit bigger?"

"Yes! Now answer the question before I fire your ass!" I yelled wanting this woman to get on with it.

"Right, sorry sir. Her name was Bo......Bo Rose. She was applying for the job as the new mail girl. I haven't called her back yet. No offense sir but I don't think I'll hire her, she was sweet but I know this company can do better-"

"WHAT. You're telling me that you don't THINK YOU will hire her?! Since when did you make the decision of who will or will not be hired!" I said, anger was laced in my words as I approached her, towering over her. I was pissed, beyond pissed!

"Sir, I didn't-"

"You're fired! Get out of my sight right now! Pack your shit and get out!" I yelled while pointing to the door. She nodded her head, looked down and went back to her cubicle to collect her things. How dare she think that she can hire or not hire anyone she chooses! I am in charge of that decision, she can go get a job at some buss station for all I care. No one will get in between my princess and I.

"WHO ELSE HAS SEEN THE GIRL NAMED BO!? SHORT BLONDE HAIR?!" I shouted, looking around the room, everyone avoided my eyes, scared that if they made contact they would join Kate at the bus station. "ANSWER ME!"

"Um, sir?" Asked a small voice from behind me. I turned around and was met with a young girl, her blouse unbuttoned showing to much cleavage to be working at this company.

"What!" I asked in a softer tone but still rugged to get my point across.

"My name is Michigan and I'm the one who spoke to her first. Her name is Bo Rose, she interviewed-"

"Damn it I know that already! Call her right now, right fucking now! Right here, right in front of me! Tell her she is hired and she will start tomorrow!" I shouted stepping closer to her. The people on the lower floors barley ever see me, so me shouting at an employee made them extremely nervous.

"I don't have access-"

"There's a phone right behind you! Open your eyes damn it!"

"Yes sorry sir-"

"Stop talking and fucking call her!"

"Yes hello, may please speak to....um....Bo Rose?" Asked Michigan through the phone.

Silence. The room was drop dead quiet, if I were to drop a pin, you would be able to hear like if it was a bowling ball being dropped.

"Hi, this is Michigan speaking, the woman who told you to go up to level three to meet with Kate. Do you remember me?" Asked Michigan with attitude in her voice. I snapped my fingers in her face, getting her attention I gave her a glare saying I dare you to talk to her like that again, I dare you.

"I would just like to inform you that you have been hired as the new mail girl at BASTA.Co. I've just emailed your work schedule to you, you start tomorrow have a nice day" Said Michigan running out of the room, she better be sending my princesses email.

Bo Rose you are mine but you just don't know that yet. See you soon baby girl, see you soon, I thought while smirking to myself.

_______________________________________

Sean is so demanding, that just makes him 10x hotter! Hope you liked this new update, I'll try to update soon! Keep voting, commenting, and following, it really means a lot to me(:
Don't forget to take a look at The Alpha Chose Me(:

Picture of BASTA.Co

-dewiis