4)

Bo's Pov

I heard the door slam. Chris really did leave. We've had a lot of fights, but I feel like this one hurt a little more than the others.

"Hello" -Momma

"Hey Momma Chris and I-"

"Baby girl what's wrong" asked my momma with concern in her voice.

"We got into a fight and-"

"What did he do?! I'll call his mother right now!"

"No Momma! Don't call Diana!" I said, I would hate for Chris to get scolded because I tattle tallied.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Momma, we just got into a fight and I don't know what to do. He left about ten minutes ago, he slammed the door on his way out." I said feeling the tears building up in my eyes.

"What was your fight about that got him all upset?"

"I made fun of his girlfriend and then he blew up at me. Yelling at me about how I should give her a chance and how she cries all the time because she wants to be accepted by me."

"Is this the Faith girl? The one who you said calls you names when Chris isn't around?"

"....."

"Answer me right now Bo." My mom said in a stern voice.

"Yes" I said in a whisper.

"Honey why haven't you told him? I don't want to say this but sweetie, it's your fault that he acted up like this. You two have been friends forever, you guys always told the other everything and anything. What happened to that Bo and Chris? Because I sure don't like the new pair."

"Momma, I want to tell him, I do. I just can't....."

"Why not?"

"It would crush him. He really does love Faith, he tells me he thinks of spending the rest of his life with her. Creating a family and making little duplicates of themselves."

"Bo.... Don't you think Chris has the right to know? His relationship has been a lie. If he only sees this side of her than he doesn't know her. To love someone you must see every side and every angle that person has." Reasoned my Momma, she was right.

"You're right, but how do I tell him without ripping out his heart and stomping on it?"

"Oh honey, you can barley hurt a fly, let alone a grown man. He's tuff baby girl, he has a strong back bone." She said while chuckling.

--beep----beep----beep----

"Hey Momma I gotta go, I have another call coming in, I love you and I'll call you and Daddy again soon" I said, earning an I love you back.

"Hello?" I asked to the mystery caller, I didn't recognize the number.

"Yes hello, may please speak to....um....Bo Rose?" Asked the voice though my phone.

"Hello, this is her, what can I do for you?" I asked trying to remember where I've heard this voice from.

"Hi, this is Michigan speaking, the woman who told you to go up to level three to meet with Kate. Do you remember me?" She asked with attitude laced in her voice. Not today Michigan, I'm not in the mood.

"Hello again" I said in a dull tone.

"I would just like to inform you that you have been hired as the new mail girl as BASTA.Co. I've just emailed your work schedule to you, you start tomorrow have a nice day" she hung up after that.

I got the job!! I have to tell Chris..... I'll tell him once this argument has blown over.

I hope to see Mr. blue eyes again, and maybe this time get his name so I don't have to call him Mr. blue eyes, even though I don't mind.

_____________________________________

Picture of Bo(:
Don't stop commenting, voting and following, when I see this in my notifications it gives me more motivation to keep going!

-dewiis