Chapter 6

I looked at the test infront of me, taking in a deep breath I sent chakra to my eyes. The juubigan activated, not that anyone could see do to the genjutsu, I looked infront of me to see someone was hiding under a genjutsu. I released it showing a Chunin sitting there. Smirking I used my sharingan to write down the answers on my paper. When I was done I cut the flow of chakra and flipped the test over leaning back in my chair taking a nap.

I awoke to the sound of talking. "Alright maggots it's time for the tenth question." I opened one eye to look at him. "Now that we're all awake I'll go over the rules." Opening my other eye I rolled my eyes at him. "First off you don't have to take this question..."

"Okay what's the catch say we don't take the question what happens then?" A blonde headed Suna nin asked.

"I was getting to that. If you choose to not take the question then your number along with your teammates numbers will be recorded and you can leave."

"Well then of course we'll take the question!" Practically the whole class shouted.

"One more thing if you choose to take the question and you answer incorrectly you will leave and never be able to take the Chunin Exams again."

"That's bull crap! I know people who have taken this test before." Kiba Inuzuka shouted.

"Well to bad I wasn't in charge of the exams last year. Now anyone who wishes to leave raise your hand." One by one students left. Pfft please eventually you will die while I will not. When you die I can take the exams again just under a different name and appearance... "Okay to those of you who stayed congratulations you all pass the first exams." I stared at him. Should've figured this is Ibiki Morino we're talking about. Man I'm stupid for believing him. Oh well, maybe I like being stupid. Judgy mcjudgerson.

"What do you mean we pass? What about the first 9 questions?"

"Let me explain...(I'm to lazy.)" by the end of his explanation a crash sounded and a blob came flying through the window. Two kunai shot up pinning a banner to the wall.

"Nows no time to be celebrating I'm Anko Mitarashi proctor for the second exams. 75 Ibiki that's 25 teams your not going soft are you?"

"Maybe we have a tough crop of candidates this year."

"I doubt it by the time I'm done with them more than half will be gone. Alright I'll inform your Sensei's where you should meet me tomorrow." We all left. Well except the Rookie 9.

"Hey who are you?"

"Well Kiba I'm Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze." They all stared at me eyes as big as saucers jaws on the floor. Not even my teammates knew who I was. Oh I'm also Okami Akuma the Tameshi no Kage. I am also the reincarnation of the Juubi but you don't need to know that only Kumo does. But then again they don't know I'm Naruto so no one but me knows everything.

"Wait you mean to say your our Hokage's son?"

"Yep!"

"How come we never met you or heard of you?"

"How about you all just come to my house I'll explain there."

"We have to ask our parents." As if on cue all of there parents showed up somehow.

"Ask us what?" Ino's dad Inoichi asked from behind Ino. Ino looked at her dad.

"If we could go to Naruto's house." Before any of the parents could respond I spoke.

"Ya'll can go as well I'm sure father won't mind."

"Who's your father?" Tsume Inuzuka Kiba's mom asked.

"Minato Namikaze." I smirked watching as their reactions where the same as their children's.

"W-what do you mean Minato Namikaze he never said he had son?!?!??" Mikato Uchiha asked.

"I mean what I said, come lets go."
The dumbly nodded and followed me.

I walked onto the compound and headed straight for the house.

Pushing open the door I stood off to the side so the others could walk in. Once they where all in I snapped the door shut and walked into the kitchen where Mother was.

"Mother I'm home!"

"Ah Naru welcome back." She turned around, "I see you brought friends, and friends parents."

"Kushina how come you never said you had a son?" Mikato asked, Kushina shrugged.

"Me and Minato wanted to keep Naru safe ya know? With all of our enemies Mina with Iwa and me with Kumo. We where jut watching out for our son."

"How many people knew you had a son?"

"Oh you know Mina, Naru himself, and me no one else. Not even the council."

"So it was as if he never existed except to you?"

"Mikato when you put it like that it makes it sound like we where doing the wrong thing." Kushina pouted.

"Kushina you where." Was Mikato's blunt answer, "Your son never got to interact with people his age he never got to make friends..."

"I never got to see the outside I never left this house. Not the compound the house." I cut her off.

"You never let him outside?!?!?" Mikato exclaimed. Kushina sheepishly smiled and shrugged. I shook my head and turned around walking back outside.  However that was short lived as I was soon stopped by the 8 children following me.

"Yes?"

"How did you know we where there?" A voice came from behind me. Shaking my head I pulled out a kunai and threw it at a random tree branch. Everyone was confused until the kunai stopped and an ANBU appeared holding it. Everyone stared wide eyed, the adults stopped there conversation and stared as well. 

"I knew you where there just as I knew that ANBU was there. It's as simple as that." I shrugged giving an answer, they sweat dropped. I smirked as I made an Meisai bunshin, or a camo clone. The Meisai clones are completely invisible no sent no chakra signature no sound. The clone walked infront of the kids and faced them, using the replacement jutsu I replaced myself with the clone so I was in its place and the clone was where I was. I dispelled the clone and stared at the kids who where shocked, once again the adults stared.

"Goodnight I'm going to rest we still have the second exams tomorrow." The parents nodded agreeing and took their children. "Ah father your home good." Mother was confused not sending fathers chakra until he appeared in the room.

"How?"

"I just did."

"I was consealing my chakra."

"Mina he was able to sense one of the ANBU watching him."

"How?" I answered before mom could,

"I just did." Father now had a huge sweat drop as he stared at me. I went upstairs and changed into a white tank top with black sweatpants currently shoeless.
Minato and Kushina's shared P.O.V
I looked at Naruto as he walked done the stairs and smiled. He walked into the kitchen and stuck his nose in the fridge I kept my eyes on him. For a second it appeared as though his hair flashed black he grew taller and the tattoos for 9, 8, 7, 5, 4, 2, and 1 appeared on his left arm. I shrugged it off as a trick of the light but decided to ask Minato/Kushina if he/she saw it to.
Naruto's P.O.V
I walked back into my room and plopped on the bed before deciding to train. I made a shadow clone and had it sleep for me while I trained.

A/N another chapter