Chapter 4

"Your the what?!??" I rolled my eyes,

"I'm the Juubi." I stated in a deadpan tone.

"Y-you mean the tailed beast that the 9 tailed beasts are made from?"

"I wouldn't say made. My chakra was split into 9 different parts. Do you know how boring it is just sitting on this earth... AS A TREE?" The three other people in the room sweat dropped at the comment. I smirked B was close enough closing my eyes I concentrated on him. Blue chakra leaked from him and swirled around me as u absorbed it. "Mmmmm Gyuki's chakra tastes so gooood." B was staring at me shocked. "What?"

"It tastes good? Do you mean when you absorb it you can... Taste it?" I nodded,

"The more tails a Bijuu has the tastier the chakra. The nine-tails obviously tastes the best."

"I've been meaning to ask you how did you get the nine-tails?"

"I was its Jinchuriki." They gasped and I smirked. I appeared at the door my back to them, "Well thanks for the meal but I should be going." With that I left the village heading for Takigakure where the seven tails Jinchuriki lives.
I was nearing the village when I felt three chakra sources behind me. I quickly kept into a tree concealing my chakra. I watched as they neared the gate and immediately knew who it was. My mother Kushina, fathers student Kakashi, and 'The Leafs Beautiful Green Beast' Maito Gai. Kushina smiled at he guard. She was wearing her Jonin outfit with her hair in a ponytail two bangs framing her face. (from road to ninja) Kakashi and Gai where, well wearing what they always where except Kakashi didn't have his ANBU mask. "Since the Jinchuriki's Bijuu's are being collected your village asked us to protect yours. We are here to make sure Fuu stays safe." The guard nodded at Kushina's words and let them in. I took that moment to slip in after them using my sensor skills to find the black sheep among chakra. Found it. I ran to where the young Jknchuri was and kept down beside her.

"Little girl I can free you if your burden I can't take away the tailed beast inside of you. All it will cost you is the promise to not tell anyone about me. All you may tell them is that your Bijuu was stolen by a mysterious man by the name of Okami Akuma." She nodded and I smiled placing my hand in her forehead. I slowly absorbed her Bijuu when I was done she opened her eye looking confused.

"Huh? I thought when you had your Bijuu extracted you died?"

"Not the way I do it. Remember our deal you can't tell anyone what happened here except what I said you could say... Fuu." With that I turned around and sprinted off. I stopped in a clearing and looked at my arm. There was a nine on my left bicep and eight below the nine and below the eight was a seven a little above my wrist was a two. All of them where written in Kanji.
I frowned when I remembered the six tails Jinchuriki was a rogue nin and that the three tails is still rebuilding itself ever since its last Jinchuriki's ,Yagura, death. I sighed deciding to train untill I deemed myself fit enough to beat a Kage. I may be a tailed beast, the Juubi to be exact, yet I haven't had much training. So I need to hone my skills and tone my body.
Two Years Later
I am now twelve my once blonde spiky hair with black tips was now completely black with blonde streaks. My eyes are still silver when deactivated which they are almost always unless I'm training or fighting. I looked at my left bicep. I have the Kyuubi, Hachibi, Nanabi, Gobi, Yonbi, and the Nibi. Basically I only gained two more during my two years of training Gobi the five tails, and Yonbi the four tails. I was currently headed towards Konoha they are hosting the Chunin exams this year. I heard the one tails Jinchuriki is going to be in the exams so it will be a great opportunity. I was sitting in a field meditating when I rolled my eyes, "You can come out now!" I shouted immediately I was surrounded by Konoha nin they were all Jonin.

"Who are you and what are you doing in the Land Of Fire, and so close to our village?"

"Well you see I was merely passing by when I remembered the Leaf Village was around here and was going to visit."

"What's you name?" I smirked I already knew I was in the bingo book for the five great villages. I had massacred another village allied in Kiri then there was the village I first massacred in Konoha. I also stole the Bijuu from Kumo and Iwa.

"You should know me recognize my appearance?" I asked I knew the village updated their Bingo Book since My appearance changed. Each time I get a Bijuu it will change since I'm one step closer to becoming 'whole' again. They gasped and I nodded. "I am Okami Akuma, the Wolf Demon." I noticed there was one Jonin that looked confused. I pulled out my bingo book flipped it open to page 3 and tossed it at him. The Jonin read the page out loud.
"Name- Okami Akuma
Title- Tamashi no Kage
Age- 12
Rank- S Rank Ninja
Home Village- Unknown
Crimes- Murdered two villages alone left one survivor. Stealing 5 Bijuu (A/N remember they don't know that he already has the nine tails since they don't know he is Naruto former Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi)
Physical Appearance- Spiky black hair with blonde streaks. Silver eyes with slit pupils, has dojutsu that is combined rinnegan and sharingan. Where's blood red ANBU shirt with black ANBU style pants. Silver shinobi sandals. On his left arm are the kanji's for 9, 8, 7, 5, 4, and 2. On his right bicep is a shinobi headband with the kanji for ten as a symbol
Group Affiliation- None
Warning- Flee on sight unless Jonin or above
Bounty- 12,000,000 Ryo." The Jonin finished his eyes as wide as saucers his jaw on the floor. I smirked and sprinted at him grabbing my bingo book before sealing it away. I don't like kunai or shuriken pouches so I seal everything. I sprinted into the woods before using the Mangekyo Sharingan to put an undetectable genjutsu over myself. I now look like a mini Minato again. With spiky blonde hair cerulean blue eyes and the three whisker marks adorning my cheeks. Ever since I became the Juubi the whisker marks disappeared. I took out a knife and cut myself up. My clothes where torn and ripped and bloodied now as I was bleeding several gashes and bruises now adorned my skin. I held back my Bijuu power so I wouldn't heal and sealed away most of my chakra so it was at high Genin level. I nodded to myself in approval before limping towards the gate. The Jonin squad that had cornered my persona Akuma was now heading towards the gate behind me. Until they appeared from the trees and surrounded me. One of the Jonin walked forward and opened his mouth as I 'passed out' from blood lost. I really just fell asleep I was walking all week and while I may be a Bijuu my body still isn't used to it and has limits. I awoke again to a blinding light and the smell of alcohol and ointment. Groaning I sat up and looked around. I immediately noticed two chairs with people sitting in them. Said people were so engrossed into their conversation that they didn't notice I was up. I smiled seeing that the people where my parents, the Yondaime Hokage Minato Namikaze and the Red Hot Habanero Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze. I coughed and the two liked up. Kushina smiled and ran to me picking me up placing me in her lap and hugging me.

"Son! Where were you? Are you alright? What happened? How'd you escape? Did they hurt you? Were you saved? Did you get out on your own? Did..."

"I'm fine mom I'm fine." I insisted cutting her off father just chuckled.

"I was saved by..." I began thy both looked at me. Might as well lie since I wasn't saved. Since I was never captured. "Okami Akuma."
A/N another chapter finished finally!