Epilogue

*17 years later*

"Logan come get your laundry"I yell for my 10 year old son

"COMING"I hear his sweet voice yell back

"Mommy can I wear this to pre school today?"My youngest daughter Evie asks who is 4,came out in her mermaid costume we bought for Halloween.

"No silly,that's your Halloween costume"I laugh tickling her.

She laughs which makes me laugh more.

"Roar!"Brennan says swooping up Evie off her feet and throwing her in the air then catching her tiny precious body.

"Daddy!"Evie giggles,she was a true daddy's girl.

Her hair was a dark brown like mine but she had Brennan's face and personality.

"Mommy guess what I'm going to try get at the gym today!"Says my middle child Gabby who is 8 but we call her Gab.
She on the other hand is a mini me.Long hazel hair  from Brennan,my face but Brennan's personality she managed to get my grandmothers green eyes.She loves gymnastics.
Gab and Evie have a strong sister bond,just like Hayley and I.

In fact Hayley is Married with two beautiful children Emerson and Caroline,And Caleb and Syd have 3 kids Mimi,Cody and Lachlan.

"What sweetie"I ask as she comes and sits on my lap

"My presshandstand"She squeals with excitement

"Yay!"I squeal with her

Brennan put Evie down and picked up Gabby.

"Go Gabby!"Brennan says putting her on his waist and tickles her.

"Hehehe daddy!"She squeals once again.

He puts her down and Logan walks through the door.

"There he is"I say smiling uncontrollably at my family.

"Hey bud,are you ready for baseball tonight?"Brennan asks shaking his hand through Logan's messy morning hair.

Logan looked nothing like me he was purely Brennan,hazel hair,personality,face but he did have my big eyes.

"Yep"He grins

"Here sweetie"I say passing Logan's folded up clothes to him.

"Thanks mom"He smiles running back to his room.

Gabby and Logan are homeschooled but Evie is doing Pre school then she will be homeschooled too.

"So this morning Little Miss Evie wanted to wear her most fashionable piece to pre school"I say turning the camera to Evie.

So we decided to vlog our family and how we all grow just like how Brennan and I were raised.

"And Gab is going to try get her presshandstand at gym today but we will keep you updated"I turn the camera off Evie and turn it towards Gabby.

"Yep"Gabby says jumping up and down.

I turned off the camera and put it on the self.

As for me I'm 6 months into my pregnancy of my fourth child it is going to be a boy.

"Who wants pancakes!"I ask walking into the kitchen