Ch.13

It was around 5 and I started to get ready.

I put my skinny jeans,Maroon long sleeved shirt,a black scarf and my down ankle boots.

I straightened my hair and tied it half up half down.

I did a natural look with my makeup.

+++

I walked out of the bathroom to see Brennan sitting on his bed with a white rose in his hand.My favourite type of  flower.

He stood I front of me holding the rose near his lower chest.

"Here"He Smiled handing me the rose.

"Thanks"I say looking at the rose.

"It's your favourite,right?"

"No,uh I mean yes,yes it's my favourite"I say mentally face palming myself.

"Okay just checking"He smirked

"Uh do you want to go now?"I ask spinning the rose around in my hand.

He nodded and intertwined his fingers with mine.

We walked down to his silver car,which I honestly couldn't tell you what car he has because I don't know any car names...I know that I'm boring but just bare with me here.

He opened up my door for me as I hopped in and then he shut it and headed over to his side.

We drove to a restaurant which seemed to be empty.

+++

I stood behind Brennan as he talked with the lady about our table.

"Right this way"She said with a big polite grin plastered on her face.

Brennan toke my hand once more and we followed the lady to an outside deck.

It toke my Breath away.

A candle light walk way to two chairs and a table with a warm heater besides it,looking over the local lake.

I squeezed Brennan's hand and smiled.

I was so focused on the setting I didn't even realise a man playing my favourite song on his guitar,"A drop in the ocean".

"How did you know that was my favourite song?"I whisper in to Brennan's ear as in stand on my tippy toes to reach it.

"You sing it in the shower every night like 10 times over and over again"He whispers back.