Q and A

Question to Me:

Q: Why did you have to do that? :*(

A:I think you are referring to me killing off most my characters and I'm sooo sorry :( But it had to be done for plot.

Questions for Nathan:

Q: Why didn't you realize that the tattoo didn't change anything? Why didn't you realize you were meant to be with Kimberley?

A: I did love Kimberley but I strongly believe in the tattoo thing and it was a complete shock to me when Wade died and I got his last words, it really scared me. But, that wasn't the only reason I died, Wade was my best friend and I am the reason he is gone now.

Q: Did you really not like Wade as much as Kimberley?

A: I loved them equally but in very different ways. I should have paid more attention to Wade though.

Questions to Kimberley:

Q: What did you do after all this?

A: At first it was very hard for me to process what happened, I was very depressed for a while but I kept my calm and handled things well, I didn't want to end up like Nathan. After therapy, I am now able to say I am doing okay.

Questions for Wade:

Q: Would you take back your life to change Nathan's mind, if you could?

A: Yes

  ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆  

Hey Guys!

When I first wrote this story I was planning on making a short story series out of it with different stories and POV's that all connected in the end. Sadly, I have given that up and am going to end the story here. I would like to give a big thank to everyone who has read, voted, and commented on my story. 

You should follow the amazing AnniesBooks and vote for her awesome books "Infinite" and "18 Ways to Die" 

Stay tuned for a new sci-fi story coming soon...