Bitterly Sweet | Chapter Six

Bitterly Sweet•Chapter Six
"My Big Mistake"

I coughed violently. Sitting up, I covered my mouth with my hand. Looking at my surroundings, I noticed it was a really nice house, it must have cost a lot. I was laying on a bed in only my short shorts with Daniel next to me. The bastard.

"Mmm, baby. Already awake?" He turned to me and wrapped an arm around my waist. Fuck, he's cute when he's asleep too. "U-Um...Daniel..." I whimpered when his fingers trailed down to my ass. "What? You don't like that?" His hazel eyes fluttered open as he gave me a sickeningly sweet smile.

"No, I don't. Would you mind telling me where I am and why?" I said, rubbing my eyes. "Well, you're where all of my kids stay. And...you're here because I love you." He blushed. He doesn't seem like he wants to hurt me, considering yesterday's events.

"You...love me?" I twiddled my thumbs. In a flash, my face was pressed into the pillows. A heavy load of blankets covered my whole body. "Daniel?" A older voice called faintly. "Yes, dad?"

"I'm leaving now, I'll be back in a week—what the hell did you do to your bed?!"

"I lost my phone."

A sigh was heard, then the door slammed. The covers were carefully taken off of me. Daniel straddled me and started kissing my neck. "D-Daniel...stop..." I breathed out. "Call me Daddy." He smirked.

"D-Daddy?" I gulped. "Um...you promised me to show me your kids."

"Ah, that's right. They're probably asleep, so maybe when they wake up. I want some play time with you." Daniel smirked and slipped a collar around my neck.

"Oh, ok." I cringed and felt tears prickling at the ends of my eyes. 'He's going to rape me!' I frantically thought in my head. Daniel wrapped his arms around my waist and said something I would've never guessed,

"Baby if you aren't comfortable with this, that's completely ok." His attitude completely changed from a sexy beast to a cuddly bunny. "W-What? I thought you were going to rape me!" I screamed and tried to wriggle out of his grip.

"Rape?" He said, completely mortified, "I would never rape you! Or have sex with you without your consent! I love you and I would never hurt you!" Daniel cried, grabbing my hands.

"W-What about the letter? The texts? Aren't you a child abuser?! You said you would kill me if I told anyone! You had a hood on trying to hide from the public! You have kids you kidnapped and are selling to old perverts! And I was one of them!" I yelled, finally getting free from his limp arms.

"What are you talking about?! No, baby, you got it all wrong! My dad is a huge inspiration in the vocal industry. I'm gay, and he hates them. The letter I slipped in to your hospital room was just a playful letter. I didn't mean I would actually kill you. I meant I would be very angry if you told anyone I was gay. I had a hood on in public so the media wouldn't find me with a feminine looking man, don't take that the hard way. You're hot. And I have kids because when I was 17, my dad wanted grandchildren so he forced me with a woman I didn't even know. Please don't ever think I'm like that! I wouldn't hurt a fly." He said sadly.

That was enough to convince me he wasn't the guy we are looking for. But who is he, and how does he know me? "Where's my phone?" I demanded. "Bedside table." He answered. I crawled over and immediately felt his eyes on my ass. Geez, if he wasn't so hot I would slap in the face.

I called up Levi. He answered on the first ring, "Eren?!" He answered. "Yes, Levi-" "Oh my fucking god where the hell are you?! Are you ok?! I'm going to kill the bastard who did this!" He angrily yelled. Daniel cringed and turned away.

"Levi...I'm ok. He isn't who we're looking for!" I said. "I knew it- wait what? The fuck you spilling, brat?" Levi said. "I'll explain it later. I'm going to send you the address. Pick me up asap!" I smiled softly.

"Will do, Princess. Be safe." He hung up. I sighed and fell against the bed. "Daniel, I need the address." I said. He grabbed my phone and typed it in. I buried my face inside the fluffy pillows, sighing in relief that I wasn't in any danger.

"I'm really sorry about this, Eren." He smiled sheepishly, handing my phone back. "It's fine. Just be less creepy about it, please?" I teased. He hugged me, squeezing the air out of me. "Promise we can still see each other?" He buried his face in my hair.

"Um, sure." I said awkwardly. "One more thing..." He smiled. His lips crush against mine, his hands holding a good grip on my waist. I'm not going to miss a good opportunity like this! I kissed back just as hard and let him straddle me on the bed. Daniel broke the kiss and went to kiss my exposed neck.

"Daniel, don't go too far." I moaned. His hands squeezed my ass and started pulling down my shorts. "Daniel!" I yelled and pushed him off me, "T-That's enough, right? That's what you wanted?" I blushed. The doorbell rang.

"More than enough." He pecked my cheek and helped my up. We made our way through the huge modern house to greet Levi. Daniel opened the door and was met with a gun to his head.

"Don't fucking touch him again." Levi warned, then pulled me out of the house. "Levi!" I hugged him. He sighed in relief and pocketed his gun, hugging me back. "You scared the shit out of me, brat." He ruffled my hair.

"Well, it looks like we're back at stage one." I said. "Yep." Levi said, getting into the car. "Hey, Levi?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we go home and watch a movie?"

"Sure, why not." Levi for the first time, actually smiled.

"Where the fuck is he?!" The man angrily yelled over the phone. A stuttered voice came from the other line, "S-Sir, we still have Mikasa Ackerman and Armin Arlert in sight?"

The man grit his teeth, "I want Eren Jäger!" He screamed and slammed the phone back into its cradle.

Breathing heavily, he looked at the framed picture of a certain brown haired bright eyed boy, taking a shower and in perfect view.

"My baby boy..."