Prologue

All I can do Is watch, watch my friends or former friends die watch my mother fall apart watch the worlds crumble. It's been this way for 9 years the police think my mother is crazy but she know she's not I know she's not. She tried to tell them they wouldn't believe her I disappeared right in her arms. I was all alone didn't eat didn't drink didn't sleep I didn't feel any emotion including love for some time now. I could walk through walls but not glide, I could talk but not be heard, I could touch but move, I could see but could not be seen. That was the story of my life for the past 9 years all alone and depressed i wasn't dead or alive sometimes I wondered what was I really was. Was I a demon in my own little hell zone I knew I wasn't in heaven because even when I was five I used the lord's name in Vain.

I felt a car go threw me I didn't really care anymore I used to try to yell at them thinking they could hear me. I always used to flinch but now my body just flickered a bit or disappeared and re appeared I've gotten used to it by now. Wall i was walking I wondered why I couldn't go through ground I could go through solid wall but not solid ground. I would question a lot about this "thing" but most of all i questioned why didn't I see anyone else was I only one dead in the world. Was their different prisons for each person was this just a personal hell for me and only me. I can remember when I was first here I would spend days calling for somebody anybody that could help so I wasn't so alone.

After hours of walking I decided to head my way into a bakery where my mother used to take me everyday after school. I smelled of fresh bread and flour sometimes it would be my favorite part of this trip just getting to smell. As I walked around the bakery I drug my hand along the counter as I did that instead of my hand going right through it something else happened and I heard a loud thud.